Girls Only Disneyland Trip!! Old thread. New link in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids were pretty excited to see me.....I think. They both made me these cute cards saying things like "I missed you a lot" and "I'm happy you're home".

Actually, come to think of it, I think they were more excited about getting their surprises than seeing me. They were like, "WHAT YOU'D GET US?!!!":yay: :yay:

I remember the cards were cute!!
When I called them in the morning to wake them up I got, "will you bring us breakfast from Mc Donalds??" Oh and I need lunch money. :rolleyes:
Boys...but I guess they are use to me being gone. I use to travel all of the time for work.

THAT is exactly what my dd11 and ds9 said! They wouldn't leave me alone until I gave them their present.:rotfl: And then they seemed a little disappointed because I brought them home clothes! :confused3 :lmao:

I love getting clothes...geesh what is wrong with kids??

They loved the treasure chest from the BB dessert.

Hey are you going to the mini family meet in Oct?

OKay, I do believe the shiny new thread is ready to go. Wasn't much to put in the moving truck and haul over there this time. ;)

Anyway, here is the link so we can start fresh, make more plans and hopefully get some "newbies" who might have been scared of a 240 page thread!! :scared1: :lmao:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2118235

Mary Jo, if you see this, and have the time, would you be so kind as to close this thread so everyone knows we have a new one. Thanks!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter