Girl Scout cookie sales start on the 16th!/Oprah and Tyra's final season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who missed me?! I Learnt today that you Americans think the earth is 450,500,000,000,000 years old xD and I got Africa confused with south America :lmao: we were in geography and I was like since when was Africa attatched to America?! And my friend used to live in Detroit, do she said. Eimear. That's south America. I was like. oops. i learned that sausages in Spanish was salchichas xD well. I already knew that, lol, I also learnt that my pe teacher isn't all that bad :D and that my Spanish teacher hates me and my friend xD and that kalms really help me stop feeling sick. I also won a competition in art and I got to skip pe because I felt really sick :(

and other stuff. I just can't be bothered to list it all, as I am on my itouch lol, I've got maths homework to do though D:

Who missed me?! I Learnt today that you Americans think the earth is 450,500,000,000,000 years old xD and I got Africa confused with south America :lmao: we were in geography and I was like since when was Africa attatched to America?! And my friend used to live in Detroit, do she said. Eimear. That's south America. I was like. oops. i learned that sausages in Spanish was salchichas xD well. I already knew that, lol, I also learnt that my pe teacher isn't all that bad :D and that my Spanish teacher hates me and my friend xD and that kalms really help me stop feeling sick. I also won a competition in art and I got to skip pe because I felt really sick :(

and other stuff. I just can't be bothered to list it all, as I am on my itouch lol, I've got maths homework to do though D:

I'm so geographically challenged that I probably couldn't point out all of the continents. Which sort of explains why I never made it to Maine. Or was I going to conneticut?

I'm so geographically challenged that I probably couldn't point out all of the continents. Which sort of explains why I never made it to Maine. Or was I going to conneticut?

Ok, Ms Geographically challenged, let's have a trivia question! How many states separate yours and mine? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter