Girl Scout cookie sales start on the 16th!/Oprah and Tyra's final season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our membership drive on the new thread seems to be picking up. If we can raise enough money from any new members that join our clique, perhaps we will be able to buy a hot tub for our future third thread. My darling son of this thread would love splashing around in the nood with all of you in a hot, bubbly tub.

Our membership drive on the new thread seems to be picking up. If we can raise enough money from any new members that join our clique, perhaps we will be able to buy a hot tub for our future third thread. My darling son of this thread would love splashing around in the nood with all of you in a hot, bubbly tub.

I'm sure he can provide the bubbly's for us even when the hot tub is off! :lmao:

Disney needs to make a button for us to wear that tells everyone we are celebrating our very long thread, so we can get more free stuff

Yes, when they ask what we are celebrating, we shall tell them that we are celebrating breaking the boundaries of a finite thread. Perhaps we will get a free cupcake for our work.

Maybe the mods. are just trying to wear us down and see who breaks first.

I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy.

I don't want cupcakes! I want girlscout cookies! TINK?!?!?

Well fine then, can I have your cupcake? This means that I can wear a just married button, a I am on the longest thread ever button, and I might wear a birthday button, because it will be the week after. DF will be wearing a first timer's button as well....... Maybe we will get a stay in the castle

Wow, we did it again. Two hours and over 1,200 views. The problem is that I have to head out for a few hours. So, talk bad about me over there while I'm gone.

Well fine then, can I have your cupcake? This means that I can wear a just married button, a I am on the longest thread ever button, and I might wear a birthday button, because it will be the week after. DF will be wearing a first timer's button as well....... Maybe we will get a stay in the castle

Oh yeah, well when I go, I'm going to knock down children so I can steal THEIR buttons too. I'll be the button lady! All of the characters will love me and I will get to stay in the castle for trying so hard. Or even better, I'll just get to the front of every line.

cause I wanna be a guest:) (really really bad)

Have you ever been?

Oh yeah, well when I go, I'm going to knock down children so I can steal THEIR buttons too. I'll be the button lady! All of the characters will love me and I will get to stay in the castle for trying so hard. Or even better, I'll just get to the front of every line.

ok, but you have to bring me with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter