Girl Scout cookie sales start on the 16th!/Oprah and Tyra's final season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have that in common! I LOVE Wicked. Saw it in Chicago 6 times. Did I say I LOVE it? Dh gave me the Grimmery for Christmas one year and it was the best present ever. QUOTE]

I went in Chicago twice and wanted to go a million more times. I could have sat through every show and not got sick of it. Too bad I didn't see it with Kristin Chenowith and Idina Menzel in New York. That would have made me soooooo happy. I'm going to go see Rent at the end of this month in Madison. If only my husband were performing then. Oh well.

I am eating Girl Scout cookies for breakfast. Thanks, guys.

I am so excited for Biggest Loser tonight. I love Jillian. I feel like if she knew me in real life, she would want to be friends with me. And she would praise my work ethic. And give me the number of her eyebrow waxer and we would both have fantastic brows.

She does have nicely shaped eyebrows! I waxed mine a couple of weeks ago and was distracted and took off part of my eyebrow. Good thing it's not THAT visable, only if you look at me.

I am eating Girl Scout cookies for breakfast. Thanks, guys.

I am so excited for Biggest Loser tonight. I love Jillian. I feel like if she knew me in real life, she would want to be friends with me. And she would praise my work ethic. And give me the number of her eyebrow waxer and we would both have fantastic brows.

dd's troop is asking for a volunteer for Troop Cookie Mom this year. what do you think? should I do it? I'm thinking I could snag us some extra boxes and share amongst us so we have something to eat while on the boards late night and watching BL.

Have you considered bleaching your eyebrows so they are less visible? Just a thought that might improve your overall appearance!

dd's troop is asking for a volunteer for Troop Cookie Mom this year. what do you think? should I do it? I'm thinking I could snag us some extra boxes and share amongst us so we have something to eat while on the boards late night and watching BL.

You should be the cookie mom, then you can start a thread whining about the other parents! The CB ALWAYS needs another thread about girl scout moms!!

Thanks for caring guys! They look amazing! I think I finally found someone to do my hair on a regular basis. She fixed the hack job, except for one bit that they really had messed up, she would have had to cut it short to fix it, but she hid that bit really well.

I feel pretty, o so pretty.....

Thanks for caring guys! They look amazing! I think I finally found someone to do my hair on a regular basis. She fixed the hack job, except for one bit that they really had messed up, she would have had to cut it short to fix it, but she hid that bit really well.

Yea :woohoo:

Speaking of hacking off hair, since Christmas, I have had to cut dd's hair twice - or rather cut things out of her hair. One was a zhu zhu pet which got stuck, second was some type of car with wheels her brother chased her with when the babysitter was here. Imagine coming home and seeing your child with a plastic car stuck in her hair. Needless to say, her hair is looking pretty hacked right now.

Speaking of hacking off hair, since Christmas, I have had to cut dd's hair twice - or rather cut things out of her hair. One was a zhu zhu pet which got stuck, second was some type of car with wheels her brother chased her with when the babysitter was here. Imagine coming home and seeing your child with a plastic car stuck in her hair. Needless to say, her hair is looking pretty hacked right now.

Poor babysitter :( I had heard those zhu zhu pets were dangerous....

Good news. The new thread has over 500 views in the first hour. It just might make it.

I might make my random way over there soon, I just don't like change very much. I did make a semi relevant comment there already

I want to go to your hair cutter person! I once had hair down to my butt and asked for a spiral perm (this was early 90s) and she hacked my hair off to my ears and I had a mushroom perm!!!!!!!! I have been terrified to get my hair cut ever since. I did go and wanted bangs and I told the guy that I have a colick and to leave it alone....he cut it so it was only an inch long. It's still growing out and I'm still aggravated.

I'm highly amused by your story. I'm the girl who gets everything stuck in my hair...gum, brushes, pipe cleaners, hot glue, wax. Also, on one of my birthdays a few years back, I was at my friends house and we were playing darts and we were having a good time when all of sudden people started yelling "YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!". My hair was mid-back length and the ends got caught in the candle flame. Hahaha. They all patted my hair out. It was pretty amusing.

I want to go to your hair cutter person! I once had hair down to my butt and asked for a spiral perm (this was early 90s) and she hacked my hair off to my ears and I had a mushroom perm!!!!!!!! I have been terrified to get my hair cut ever since. I did go and wanted bangs and I told the guy that I have a colick and to leave it alone....he cut it so it was only an inch long. It's still growing out and I'm still aggravated.

I'm highly amused by your story. I'm the girl who gets everything stuck in my hair...gum, brushes, pipe cleaners, hot glue, wax. Also, on one of my birthdays a few years back, I was at my friends house and we were playing darts and we were having a good time when all of sudden people started yelling "YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!". My hair was mid-back length and the ends got caught in the candle flame. Hahaha. They all patted my hair out. It was pretty amusing.

You have hair issues :rotfl:. Come on up to Maine and I will have my cutter cut ya

I think Darsa is going to kill me.

I knew it! :rotfl: I knew you had to be playing along over there - thought I remembered you from this thread the first day, had to come check to be sure, though! :thumbsup2

Freaking hilarious!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter