gift when your child gets their drivers license???

Does anyone give a gift? and no I don't mean a car, just something small:confused3

well, I guess I am one of those that likes to gift for everything....I admit it....tho technically, it was not a gift just for the License, as it took several mos...but rather a gift for safety :scratchin (yeah thats what I say and I am sticking too it),
it was a car.....:drive:
one with a HUGE shiny fish balloon that came thru the moonroof as a joke....we always say that my child...oops, young adult :rotfl:is drawn to "shiny new things" and as such, I thought this shiny Huge fish balloon was a funny idea...It went over very well..........actually the dh accidentally "thought" he had it tied down, but it floated and I was none too pleased...but I went back out without my son ever being the wiser...I think the SHINY car went over better than the SHINY fish tho..:rotfl2:
so yeah, mine got a gift ,,, and it was GREAT SURPRISE!
Now before the flames come....I have placed my flamesuit on.....

and I like to say he has paid us back just a few mos later..... senior year
A FULL 4 year Academic Scholarship :cool1: to a great school
So, Im a happy camper...and a very proud mom (thanks for letting me brag about my kid, an amazing Young man, even without the scholarship :lmao: ) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter