Ghislaine

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Such a monster, can't even stomach the name but the trial is finally here and going to try to find it recorded somewhere on YouTube and hope I don't get sick, triggers a certain sort of seething something nameless...

For the record, she is as much responsible as the men by fishing for vulnerable kids IMO.

Last edited:

Why bother with a trial! US public opinion has already decided she is guilty and she has been held in maximum security in appalling conditions for fifteen months.
But who cares? Epstein escaped justice and people feel angry and cheated so someone has to be pilloried if only to help justify the huge cash payments to the "victims".

ford family

Why bother with a trial! US public opinion has already decided she is guilty and she has been held in maximum security in appalling conditions for fifteen months.
But who cares? Epstein escaped justice and people feel angry and cheated so someone has to be pilloried if only to help justify the huge cash payments to the "victims".

ford family
I believe she was "on the run" for a considerable period of time. We'll see what the trial brings. It may turn out not to her advantage to have been thick as thieves with Epstein for many years. But, her choice of course.

Cameras and recording devices are not permitted in federal courts. Media are using a live audio stream. Not sure the audio stream is available to the public as it happens. The judge has also set a rule that courtroom sketch artists may not depict the accusers.

ford family

“victims”???

ford family
Appalling conditions? So you are worried about a female pedo's comfort? A person who, from what I watched last night will be revealed she also exploited these kids and who plainly profited off of their abuse in all sorts of ways. You take an interesting position, my position is even sitting alone at the bottom of an ice dungeon a the North Pole is too comfortable. The fact she has air, water and bread is about all I care to concede.
If you look to see the percentage of humans who endure abuse and do the math on how many are out and about what you are up against in the silent majority might bring things into sharper focus.

Before the trial is over and a verdict given, she is as innocent as anyone. That's how our system works. Additionally, all we think we know about this case is formed by our click bait driven media. I will agree that if she did what she's accused of...I will not spare her a moment's thought while she rots in jail.

Before the trial is over and a verdict given, she is as innocent as anyone. That's how our system works. Additionally, all we think we know about this case is formed by our click bait driven media. I will agree that if she did what she's accused of...I will not spare her a moment's thought while she rots in jail.
Most of us are aware of innocent until proven guilty.
Lots of us pass on reading click bait sites in general.
It's easy enough to find and read reputable newspapers and news organizations.
She has quite a long history of life and work with Epstein.
I agree, we will see what the trial brings.

ford family

Being held is due to her history of being unacceptable. I applaud the courts for ensuring she actually attends her trial.

I'm not sure if she is guilty or innocent, that is for the jury, but I'm glad she is there to give them that chance. Unfortunately her trial has become part of some wild conspiracy theories so a lot of the reporting has to be looked at through that lens. There is also no need to put quotes around victims, everyone involved in that debacle is a victim.

Most of us are aware of innocent until proven guilty.
Lots of us pass on reading click bait sites in general.
It's easy enough to find and read reputable newspapers and news organizations.
She has quite a long history of life and work with Epstein.
I agree, we will see what the trial brings.
I guess I was thinking about the Rittenhouse trial. The "news" around that was painting that boy as some sort of monster and then I saw the evidence presented at trial...wow! Shocking! I still think he shouldn't have been out on the streets with a gun during a riot, but I'm in complete agreement with that jury verdict.

ford family
So is this your way of letting the world know that you're OK with adults have intimate relationships with children? 🤔

ford family
The people who care and has been keeping track of this as well as all political and social events like this is they are expecting names to be dropped during the trial. That is what people are waiting for.

The people who care and has been keeping track of this as well as all political and social events like this is they are expecting names to be dropped during the trial. That is what people are waiting for.
I think it's a combination of interests. The most important is the unimaginable crimes that were committed against young people, and their exploitation by the super-wealthy and super-powerful.

Yes, some of those abusers were "big names" in the US and elsewhere, and it's possible that there will be appalling revelations about them. Or not.

But to me, the big issue here is obtaining some measure of justice and closure for the victims.

ford family
Cry me a river.

I have a feeling we're all going to be very disappointed if we're waiting for "big names" to be revealed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter