Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

My favorite Disney snack is The Plaza Ice Cream Sundae with Birthday Cake Ice Cream.

The Grand Californian is my favorite resort I've stayed at.

Yeah the Disney College Program. I gotcha. I'd love to to the DCP but my school doesn't accept it. If I don't get a processional internship with Disney right after college I may do it. Probably during school I'll work for Universal in their summer internship *Gasp*. I actually love Disney and Universal.
Yeah, the teen board is probably one of the friendliest. The others can get very heated...
I don't really want to work for Disney so the whole college internship doesn't mean much to me at all. I love Disney a lot, but I think I would lose some love if I work for them.

Fairywings question!
Which princess' castle should Disney make next?
As much as I love the classics I think that Elsa's ice castle would be pretty cool.

I think either Elsa's ice, Jasmine's palace, or Ariel's Atlantica castle, you know, the gold one under the sea. Either one of those would be magnificent

Snow White because they have Cinderella's castle Aurora's castle and Snow White was the one that started it all.

I'd like to sea Ariel's castle as well. They have a smaller version of Atlantica at Disney Sea's in Japan. It's not gold, but it is colorful.

Fairywings question!
Which princess' castle should Disney make next?
As much as I love the classics I think that Elsa's ice castle would be pretty cool.

aren't they doing her castle in Norway? or is it anna and elsa's regular castle? idk i just saw the construction when i was there, i'm not really up to date on my disney park knowledge atm lol

cinderella's castle is my fav thing ever so idrc about other princess' castles lol

aren't they doing her castle in Norway? or is it anna and elsa's regular castle? idk i just saw the construction when i was there, i'm not really up to date on my disney park knowledge atm lol

cinderella's castle is my fav thing ever so idrc about other princess' castles lol
I don't know, are they? I haven't heard that they are but I wouldn't be surprised.

Riff off girl question!
What is the longest that you have vacationed at Disney?
2 and a half weeks. We don't go to Disney overly often, but when we do we stay for awhile.

I don't know, are they? I haven't heard that they are but I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't think they are. I'm pretty sure it's just a meet and greet building like Fairytale Hall, but I could be wrong. Also the ride in Malestrom is going to have a scene with the ice castle. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/06/first-look-frozen-ever-after-at-epcot/
Riff off girl question!
What is the longest that you have vacationed at Disney?
2 and a half weeks. We don't go to Disney overly often, but when we do we stay for awhile.
7 Nights

I'm gonna answer all the questions on this page.

1. My favorite Disney snack? No doubter it is a Mickey Ice Cream Bar all the way.
2. My favorite Disney Resort I've stayed at? Definitely Caribbean Beach. I have stayed there 4 of the 6 trips to WDW.
3. What Castle should Disney make next? I luv the idea of an Elsa Ice Castle, but Snow White should get a Castle first because she was the original Disney Princess.
4. What is the longest Disney Vacation? 17 Days which included a Disney Cruise and WDW trip all wrapped up into one.

my next one is going to be 9 days including check-in and check-out days. usually my WDW vacations are 8.

Fairywings question!
Which Disney villian are you most like?
I didn't really have an answer for this one, so I took a quiz on Oh My Disney and got this answer
image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter