Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I almost got attacked by a duck while eating funnel cake at Magic Kingdom.

I was eating at Epcot by the UK, nice area by the water at some Fish N' Chips place,

Anyway.. so this duck would not stop staring at us straight in the eye until we gave him some food, and I felt so bad for him even though the food definitely couldn't be healthy. He followed us for a good time until we stopped giving him food which was sad really.. thought we made a new friend but he was only using us :(

Let's see... weird thing that happened in Disney... hmmm.... Oh man, I KNOW I've had some wacky experiences I just can't think of any right now!! Drawing a blank here... This is not as much weird as it is awesome, but I'll tell anyway: we were riding the astro orbiter as our last ride of the night (Tomorrowland, DL), and the CM working there noticed my shirt (which was for a super obscure band I love) and said he liked it, and then after we rode, he asked us which ride we wanted to ride (keep in mind that the park was literally closed at this point), and we said Space Mountain, so he called the people at Space and told them to hold the ride for us, and he gave us a Fastpass for it, with a little note on the back. We asked why and he said it was 'cause he liked my shirt!! So we got to ride Space Mountain after it was closed with no wait... that was a magical moment lol.

Let's see... weird thing that happened in Disney... hmmm.... Oh man, I KNOW I've had some wacky experiences I just can't think of any right now!! Drawing a blank here... This is not as much weird as it is awesome, but I'll tell anyway: we were riding the astro orbiter as our last ride of the night (Tomorrowland, DL), and the CM working there noticed my shirt (which was for a super obscure band I love) and said he liked it, and then after we rode, he asked us which ride we wanted to ride (keep in mind that the park was literally closed at this point), and we said Space Mountain, so he called the people at Space and told them to hold the ride for us, and he gave us a Fastpass for it, with a little note on the back. We asked why and he said it was 'cause he liked my shirt!! So we got to ride Space Mountain after it was closed with no wait... that was a magical moment lol.

That sounds like a really lucky night :) I need to choose my t-shirts more carefully next time

Favorite Disney land: I love Arendelle, but Neverland would be great to.

Favorite Disney Song: "When You Wish Upon A Star"

Weirdest Thing: The weirdest thing for me is that I have never been to a Disney Park in my life to have a weirdest thing happen to me.

What is the weirdest thing that you have ever seen at Disney?
On our last trip two things topped the charts for weird things I've seen at Disney.
First, we were in line for the Pirates of the Carribean when a family allowed and encouraged their two (guessing) year old to pee in the middle of the queue, not even in the grass. They pulled down her pants and just said "well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do." At least we knew to walk around the puddle, we felt bad for the people who would just assume it was water.
The other happened in tomorrowland, we were walking in and saw a boy who was probably 8 (guessing again) looking at the metal globe, the one that spins on the water, when all of a sudden he just leaned in and stuck his tongue on it and continued to let it spin. We never even saw him take his tongue off. I'm guessing he is one of the few people who can say he has licked that before. At least I hope so.

Weirdest thing to have occurred to me at Disney:

Last year, my family ran into somebody they knew from my hometown in front of Princess Fairytale Hall in MK. We're from a small town in NJ, so that's weird enough on it's own.

Last week, we ran into the same exact guy at the Boardwalk resort.

I've seen a seagull (I hate those things) dive headfirst into a middle aged guy's funnel cake in EPCOT.

Fairywings question!
Do you collect or trade Disney pins?
Yes and yes. I'll have to post a picture of them later

I do... to an extent. I really want to collect more. I'm more of a pressed penny kind of girl but it's my dream to start a tinkerbell-exclusive pin collection.

Yes and yes. My brother does it as well, and my mom was the one that got the two of us started on it. My dad is the only one who doesn't collect and trade

Ohh yes. Last I checked I had around 120. I love them, and my mom will get us pins because it helps me to socialize with people, even if it's usually just Cast Members.

My college classes are reasonably well. I'm getting good grades and my math professor is nice and good-humored (my other classes are online)

My college classes are reasonably well. I'm getting good grades and my math professor is nice and good-humored (my other classes are online)
Nice. My math teacher is awful haha but I really enjoy my other professors. I got a 98 on my political science test, whoohoo!

I LOOOOOVE COLLEGE!

I love NYC life, and I'm doing TONS of events around the town, and I've seen 3 Broadway shows in the past two weeks, and I like my classes, and I'm going to be doing fieldwork at a preschool soon, and the cafeteria food is good, and and and

college is just great ok

I LOOOOOVE COLLEGE!

I love NYC life, and I'm doing TONS of events around the town, and I've seen 3 Broadway shows in the past two weeks, and I like my classes, and I'm going to be doing fieldwork at a preschool soon, and the cafeteria food is good, and and and

college is just great ok

Were you the person who made the post about just starting college in NYC?

Sounds great though! I grew near Manhattan so after college I just head straight home :( Pretty disappointed in myself tbh

Buuuut college is much better than HS :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter