Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I'm 21. I've been on here for a long time and am not ready to fully leave the teen boards yet lol.

Thank you Fairywings for the questions!!! (I'd love some from others too! Just send me a PM :))

Fairywings question!
Who is your favorite Disney villain?
Ursula. Poor unfortunate souls is one of my favorite songs to sing.

Just so everyone knows I only have one hour of wifi at this campground a day, so questions will most likely only be posted once in awhile.

College Freshemen!

Yeah the college board isn't really like here at all... it's mostly college program stuff. I'll probably be here a few more years too. Although here and the YARP are really the only places I post.

Maleficent from the classic movie.
The new one is cool too, but nowhere as bear as awesome.

College Freshemen!

Yeah the college board isn't really like here at all... it's mostly college program stuff. I'll probably be here a few more years too. Although here and the YARP are really the only places I post.

Maleficent from the classic movie.
The new one is cool too, but nowhere as bear as awesome.
Like the Disney College Program? Oh, I'm not going to do that anyway. I love Disney and everything, but working for them and going to a College Program with them is not up my alley.
I really like it here. The role play stuff is pretty cool and the people are nice. I have also posted some on the Community Board and a lot of there threads also seem to turn into a debate and some even get ugly, and I imagine most of them are adults to.

My favorite Disney villain is Hades. He's so sarcastic and awesome.

My favorite Disney snack is either the dole whip soft serve or the caramel from the Werther's shop in Germany

Riff Off Gal question!
What is your favorite Disney resort that you have stayed at?
I have to go with Fort Wilderness, it's my Disney home.

I have stayed at both the Wilderness Lodge and Port Orleans French Quarters and they are amazing too.

Cruella De Vil is forever my favorite Disney villain. She's the best.

I've got to say Poly has been my fav resort.

Like the Disney College Program? Oh, I'm not going to do that anyway. I love Disney and everything, but working for them and going to a College Program with them is not up my alley.
I really like it here. The role play stuff is pretty cool and the people are nice. I have also posted some on the Community Board and a lot of there threads also seem to turn into a debate and some even get ugly, and I imagine most of them are adults to.
Yeah the Disney College Program. I gotcha. I'd love to to the DCP but my school doesn't accept it. If I don't get a processional internship with Disney right after college I may do it. Probably during school I'll work for Universal in their summer internship *Gasp*. I actually love Disney and Universal.
Yeah, the teen board is probably one of the friendliest. The others can get very heated...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter