Gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went down to 4.15 and I heard of 3.99 but today my cheap gas station was 4.39 and closer to me is 4.49-4.59

Paid 1.86 per litre(about $7.05 per gallon) a couple days ago but it's expected to rise to about $7.60 in the next couple weeks

Gas at BJs 5-6 weeks ago....About $4.50.......dropped down as low at $3.99 about two weeks ago. Then started to creep up. $4.02, 03,04 ,07. Stayed at $4.07 for about 5 days. Today I was going in to make use of the 50 cents off deal. Last night the price jumped 12 cents a gallon. Now $4.19. Hope it doesn't jump anymore before noon.
Must be state taxes because I get my gas from BJ's and like I said earlier it never got above $3.89

Must be state taxes because I get my gas from BJ's and like I said earlier it never got above $3.89
We are in PA. The gas went up 2 cents overnight and 2 more cents during the day. So on Thur . evening it was $4.07, now it's $4.23.

Oddly enough gas near me has been floating between 3.90 and 3.99 for a few weeks.
Diesel fuel jumped from 4.89 on Monday to 5.99 on Friday.

Ours went from $5.69 to $4.99 for a few days but it's slowly going back up again. Felt good for a few days to be under $5 14 months ago, it was $2.69. Some wanted to do away with our gas taxes since they are so high so we could afford our gas but that was knocked down. Instead, they are RAISING the taxes on gasoline.

State taxes are part of it, but there are also different state laws as well as costs that vary dramatically based on where you are. In some states you can't sell fuel for less than you paid wholesale for it, some states require different more expensive blends, and it just costs more to get gasoline to some places. Right now GA and CT aren't charging any state taxes on fuel and their prices aren't that different from the states around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter