• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
So

Gas is $7.72 a gallon here at the moment, but it Is forecasted to rise to $9 or maybe even $10 a gallon in a few weeks time. How does that compare to US prices?

Gas at BJs 5-6 weeks ago....About $4.50.......dropped down as low at $3.99 about two weeks ago. Then started to creep up. $4.02, 03,04 ,07. Stayed at $4.07 for about 5 days. Today I was going in to make use of the 50 cents off deal. Last night the price jumped 12 cents a gallon. Now $4.19. Hope it doesn't jump anymore before noon.

Priced dropped to $3.99 for a week or so (down from $4.19), but last night it rose back up to $4.05.

It changes literally daily here. I've seen it as low as $3.42 and well in the mid $4's. Every time I fill up it's a different amount. Today I filled up my 18 Sonata for almst $63😱 and last summer it was $35 so ya...I'm sick every time I fill up:sad:

Having just shopped at Aldi's, seeing the price increases there and at my Safeway, well, gas prices at the pump are becoming way less of a worry than food prices in the store...it's unbelievable this month how much food has skyrocketed...67-100% increases on many products from Apr 1 to Apr 29...

Dozen donuts $6 to $10 (Safeway)
Dozen bagels $6 to $10 (Safeway)
Dozen eggs $.84 to $1.99 (Aldi's)
Gallon of spring water $.50 to $.89 (Aldi's)

I could keep going line by line, but these were the most annoying this week...and even more annoying was the Aldi's guy saying that some price increases are in the register, but not yet on the store rack, so I had 7 products more expensive than I thought...

$5.60 seems to be the average for my area. I went to Sacramento last week and got Costco gas for $4.98 a gallon. It was amazing!

Having just shopped at Aldi's, seeing the price increases there and at my Safeway, well, gas prices at the pump are becoming way less of a worry than food prices in the store...it's unbelievable this month how much food has skyrocketed...67-100% increases on many products from Apr 1 to Apr 29...

Dozen donuts $6 to $10 (Safeway)
Dozen bagels $6 to $10 (Safeway)
Dozen eggs $.84 to $1.99 (Aldi's)
Gallon of spring water $.50 to $.89 (Aldi's)

I could keep going line by line, but these were the most annoying this week...and even more annoying was the Aldi's guy saying that some price increases are in the register, but not yet on the store rack, so I had 7 products more expensive than I thought...
We get a four pack of lean cusine at BJs. Two days ago a pack was $7.99 , yesterday it was $9. 29. Why would it need to jump $1.31 overnight?

Yet BJ had 100% juice capri sun pouch cheaper then the drink which is about 10% juice.

Thankfully we have Costco, rotisserie chicken $4.99 in 1993. $4.99 in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter