Game: DIS Unplugged Message Board GO FISH! NEW CHALLENGE! Post #419

Many times :cool1: BEST ...POOL ....EVER!!!

Here is one for the old timers...

Did you ever collect glass stirrers from the "Gurgling Suitcase" at Old Key West Resort?

Many times :cool1: BEST ...POOL ....EVER!!!

Here is one for the old timers...

Did you ever collect glass stirrers from the "Gurgling Suitcase" at Old Key West Resort?

You really think you'll get a yes to that? I chose any easier question to ask. :rolleyes:

The funny part is that I've had drinks at the Gurgling Suitcase before, but I don't collect stirrers. That's why I would technically fail the question. :rotfl2:

I didn't want to insult any one I just wanted to see if there were any old-Old Key West people out there...
so let me rephrase the question...

"Has anyone ever had a drink at the "Gurling Suitcase at the Old Key West Resort?"

I didn't want to insult any one I just wanted to see if there were any old-Old Key West people out there...
so let me rephrase the question...

"Has anyone ever had a drink at the "Gurling Suitcase at the Old Key West Resort?"

Yes, post 430. ;)

New question:

Have you stayed concierge level at the Polynesian?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter