Game: DIS Unplugged Message Board GO FISH! NEW CHALLENGE! Post #419

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Message Board Go Fish

Do you remember playing the card game, “Go Fish,” when you were a kid? This game is a great way to get to know new people on the boards, and it can be really fun.

1. Start by asking a simple question that requires a definite yes or no answer. For example, ask the question, “Do you like dogs?”

2. If the next person likes dogs, he or she answers by saying yes, and the person that answers asks a new question. If the person answering doesn’t like dogs, they reply with the phrase “go fish.”

3. Another person chooses to answer by saying “yes” and posting a new question or they forfeit by saying “go fish.”

4. The question is then passed on to someone else.

Ready to play?? :banana:

First Question:

Do you like turkey legs from WDW?

Haven't watched it...so I have to go with ...

Go Fish

Yes on multiple occasions--the open air carriage at least twice and trolley at least 5 times. We were even serenade by the Dapper Dans twice on the trolley...our tenth anniversary trip and one of my birthday time trips.

Easy one--- Have you ever had a Mickey Bar?

Yes on multiple occasions--the open air carriage at least twice and trolley at least 5 times. We were even serenade by the Dapper Dans twice on the trolley...our tenth anniversary trip and one of my birthday time trips.

Easy one--- Have you ever had a Mickey Bar?

Yes.

Do you like Fantasmic!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter