Game: DIS Unplugged Message Board GO FISH! NEW CHALLENGE! Post #419

YES I looooove it!

Have you ever eaten at Vicky and Al's??

YES I looooove it!

Have you ever eaten at Vicky and Al's??

Yes. Both main dining room and Chef's Table. Queen Vicki room some day TBD. ;)

New question:

Have you ever had food stolen from you by any Disney wildlife? (Seagulls, other birds...taking food by force.)

How many fish need to be in the aquarium before I ask another question? Sigh. Ok, here's another question:

Have you ever gotten in as a walk-up (no ADR) at a popular location like Le Cellier, 'Ohana, character meals, etc...since 2008?

Go :fish:

Mostly because DH and I are extreme planners when it comes to our vacations ... We have spreadsheets upon spreadsheets!
We make ADRs for all our meals ... we prefer table service and with two smaller kidlettes we find keeping to a schedule for meals a big help.

I have a DVC spreadsheet going with trip plans and ideas out past 2016! :rotfl2:

How many fish need to be in the aquarium before I ask another question? Sigh. Ok, here's another question:

Have you ever gotten in as a walk-up (no ADR) at a popular location like Le Cellier, 'Ohana, character meals, etc...since 2008?

:rotfl:.....No...:fish:

I was able to get an immediate table at Akershus for a princess lunch and, just this past weekend, an immediate table at La Hacienda de San Angel, but I was dining solo both times.

Have you ever had one of the seasonal flavored funnel cakes? I've had them at The American Adventure in Epcot and at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom.

I don't eat funnel cakes for some reason. I'm more a churro fan.

Go fish...

Yes!!!

NEW CHALLENGE!!!

Resort Themed Questions ONLY

Have you ever stayed in a savannah room at AKL?

Yes!!!

NEW CHALLENGE!!!

Resort Themed Questions ONLY

Have you ever stayed in a savannah room at AKL?

Yes! "We have zebras!!" :banana:

New Question:

Have you ever swam in Stormalong Bay? (aka Yacht/Beach Club pool area)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter