Gabby Petito

And his case was Over turned. Cross T’s and Dot I’s. Prayers for Gabbys family … they are in a living hell 😢
When was it overturned? Can you link it? The latest article I saw was from August of this year saying that there is going to be a hearing about possible juror misconduct. From what I found, he is still in San Quentin.

Reminds me of Gone Girl. I know it's not really all that similar and probably nothing remotely like that is happening here; I just keep thinking about it. That book (and the movie) made my skin crawl.

Aaaaaaannnnnnddd now Brian has disappeared. His whereabouts are "unknown", according to the Laundrie family attorney. The police were at the house gathering evidence to help find him. The FBI is on the case now.

What a cluster.

Just heard that. Wow. Keeps getting more and more bizarre.

Reading Roses interview was interesting. Have a bit more into the couples dynamic, if it’s accurate. Now with him allegedly missing. It’s even worse for everyone. He is clearly the missing link to getting to wherever she was … left.
I cannot even fathom the absolute torture gabbys family is going through.
HOPE…. holding out hope for them.

Her best friend, Rose, gave an interview today to Daily Mail. Sheds more light on the dynamic of Brian and Gabbys relationship.

Hmmm. Interesting indeed, but the only became friends last year after meeting on a friend matching app? That's kinda strange. And how were they going out together all the time to all these places in the middle of a pandemic? I guess it was Florida...

The stuff she said about Bryan having "episodes" where he heard voices and saw things and didn't sleep....sounds like schizophrenia, sadly. And if he was not being adequately managed medically for that, it absolutely could explain everything that has happened. This interview just exposed how troubled they BOTH were and just how sad it is when 2 people with mental issues become co dependent to the point of desperation. I feel like there is a LOT that both sets of parents aren't saying about their kids, unless they really are that clueless.

(Allegedly, trying to confirm)

And NOW that police department in Utah has RETRACTED the statement that the double murder was not connected to this case, citing "new evidence."

What a roller coaster.

Grand County Sheriff Office posted on their Facebook page 2 hrs ago that the 5pm mountain time press release was forged/fake and reconfirmed their determination that there is no connection between the two cases.

Attachments

• 22AF18A3-1BD8-45F2-9DD5-7B4C267F05B2.jpeg
    22AF18A3-1BD8-45F2-9DD5-7B4C267F05B2.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 19
Grand County Sheriff Office posted on their Facebook page 2 hrs ago that the 5pm mountain time press release was forged/fake and reconfirmed their determination that there is no connection between the two cases.

Okay. Saw some people say it was a fake right after I posted this.

The stuff she said about Bryan having "episodes" where he heard voices and saw things and didn't sleep....sounds like schizophrenia, sadly.

If you listen to the full body cam video there is a point where they ask Brian if he takes any medication. They block out the audio for his 10-15 second response which is followed by “but I don’t take any medications for it” when they bring it back. So something health related, that some people do take medication for but he does not.. might not be mental health related, but may be. Yes. Sadly.

If he was indeed hiking by himself for days in Teton until the 29th while Gabby was working on her blog that’s strange IMO and could indicate some sort of depression or other mental health issue going on.. or just strain in the relationship where he wanted to be alone. In the body cam footage he also states that he thinks her blog was not going to work or something along those lines.. which might make the camping alone story more plausible.. they were supposed to go camping, she wanted to stay in Jackson near WiFi to work on her blog, they fought about it, and he went alone.

There’s also stuff coming out of songs that were added to Gabbys public Spotify on the 29th or 30th.. the songs sound like the type of background music you would use for a vlog video. Cover up by him, like the mom suggests the text message response to her phone on the 30th? Legit?.. also, her best friends birthday was on the 29th and she didn’t call or text her that day, which she says is not like her, especially if had internet access and was working on her website at that time.

Hmmm. Interesting indeed, but the only became friends last year after meeting on a friend matching app? That's kinda strange. And how were they going out together all the time to all these places in the middle of a pandemic? I guess it was Florida...

The stuff she said about Bryan having "episodes" where he heard voices and saw things and didn't sleep....sounds like schizophrenia, sadly. And if he was not being adequately managed medically for that, it absolutely could explain everything that has happened. This interview just exposed how troubled they BOTH were and just how sad it is when 2 people with mental issues become co dependent to the point of desperation. I feel like there is a LOT that both sets of parents aren't saying about their kids, unless they really are that clueless.

I’m sure the parents are aware of any mental health issues with their children but if I were them I certainly wouldn’t be publicizing them. Her parents are focused on finding her (rightly so) and know any mention of mental health issues could cause people to lose interest and think she just ran off. And his parents are focused on protecting him (time will tell if this is right or not) so they are not going to start airing any mental health issues he may have publicly either. What kind of parent would go out and start reporting to the media all the struggles their children face. We may want to know, but I certainly understand and defend them not talking about it.

Now it sounds like Brian is missing. I would think his parents are hiding him but it sounds like they contacted the police days ago to search for him. I do wish all the parents could get together and talk and try to work together but I’m guessing emotions are way too high for that. Who knows what happened at this point. Maybe this was a hoax and he has left to meet up with her and they are together somewhere. Maybe he killed her on accident or on purpose and he couldn’t live with it anymore. Maybe he’s cold blooded and calculating and he took off to destroy evidence. Who knows! I’m almost more interested in how big this story has blown up! Lots of people go missing everyday…it’s interesting the ones that make the news and the ones that blow up into super stories.

Probably nothing, but since news is slowed…

Both the murdered Utah couple and Gabby and Brian were followers of #VanLife on social media

https://nbc-2.com/news/2021/09/16/v...-social-media-journey-before-she-disappeared/

https://www.insider.com/gabby-petito-missing-instagram-who-is-case-found-laundrie-brian-2021-9

https://www.krtv.com/news/national/...-of-2-newlywed-women-found-near-utah-campsite

The two turned a van into a camper, sharing photos on Instagram with #vanlife and #wifelife. They called the outdoors around Moab home.

I’m sure the parents are aware of any mental health issues with their children but if I were them I certainly wouldn’t be publicizing them. Her parents are focused on finding her (rightly so) and know any mention of mental health issues could cause people to lose interest and think she just ran off. And his parents are focused on protecting him (time will tell if this is right or not) so they are not going to start airing any mental health issues he may have publicly either. What kind of parent would go out and start reporting to the media all the struggles their children face. We may want to know, but I certainly understand and defend them not talking about it.

Now it sounds like Brian is missing. I would think his parents are hiding him but it sounds like they contacted the police days ago to search for him. I do wish all the parents could get together and talk and try to work together but I’m guessing emotions are way too high for that. Who knows what happened at this point. Maybe this was a hoax and he has left to meet up with her and they are together somewhere. Maybe he killed her on accident or on purpose and he couldn’t live with it anymore. Maybe he’s cold blooded and calculating and he took off to destroy evidence. Who knows! I’m almost more interested in how big this story has blown up! Lots of people go missing everyday…it’s interesting the ones that make the news and the ones that blow up into super stories.

Well, these two had a pretty significant social media presence and many followers and were posting daily on their journey and then it just abruptly stopped. People noticed.

And also, her parents have done a LOT to get this story trending. Typical "cute white girl missing" angle. The parents are even using the hashing #americasdaughter, which, frankly, I find off putting. But it worked.

Probably nothing, but since news is slowed…

Both the murdered Utah couple and Gabby and Brian were followers of #VanLife on social media

https://nbc-2.com/news/2021/09/16/v...-social-media-journey-before-she-disappeared/

https://www.insider.com/gabby-petito-missing-instagram-who-is-case-found-laundrie-brian-2021-9

https://www.krtv.com/news/national/...-of-2-newlywed-women-found-near-utah-campsite

The two turned a van into a camper, sharing photos on Instagram with #vanlife and #wifelife. They called the outdoors around Moab home.

This lifestyle keeps getting more and more popular out here in the southwest.

I'm not going to speculate on what happened, but I'm sure a Lifetime Movie will come out about this in a couple of years.

Sounds like he bolted…not good, whatever the reason
They had a media presence, they are young and attractive, and the public loves a whodunit. It’ll be in the news for awhile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter