Free Hotel Upgrade?

:(

I thought maybe I was being too fussy - especially as it's "lakeside" and not "view" and technically I was beside the lake, albeit sideways on in a forest....

Never mind, the customer services e-mail lady was super nice to me, and we did only go to the room between 12pm and 6.45am.....

I still think 'Lakeside' does generally mean 'Lake View' though..... I think I still would have said something.....I wouldn't have thought it would have been fussy.....

...Oh well, its all sorted now!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Mmm, I do regret not saying anything then, but Jack would have never agreed to the second trip if the e-mail hadn;t come through frmo the lady promising us our extra special welcome!

So it was worth it in a way!!

Shame I have such a loooong wait after Jan till my next Disney trip. :(

Torsie, I really feel for you, I know what it's like to save a little bit harder and then not to get what you paid for :sad2:
I'm sure your DLH trip will be amazing, it's our first stay there as well :cheer2:

Torsie, I really feel for you, I know what it's like to save a little bit harder and then not to get what you paid for :sad2:
I'm sure your DLH trip will be amazing, it's our first stay there as well :cheer2:
Thank you! It was still a wonderful trip though, I was so excited about being in disney at the time my head didn't register I should have done more about it really.

I can't wait for the DLH!! You'll be there a couple of weeks before me!! Eeee! Take lots of photos for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter