• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Plan, WOW!!!

LakeAriel said:
I was already booked at POFQ so I kept that plan. It was tempting to change to POP, we were there last October for an unscheduled trip due to FREE DINING! My only complaint was the buses leaving you in the next town from the gate! I have a bad knee and my ibuprofen only lasted through the seven miles of parks! :teeth:

what do you mean?--

is it that the bus stop at POP is just far from the rooms???- that i dont mind much- when i am in disney i have already programed myself for TONS of walking.

i think LakeAriel was saying that when you get to the parks, the bus stops farrrrrr from the gate, and the pickup for Pop is also farrrrr from the gate... we were fortunate when we were there that the bus dropped us close but we still had to hike to the farthest bus stop at the end of the day!

Correct Gigi! I liked Pop a lot except for the longgggg walks. If you can rent a car it would be perfect!!!!! Somehow the walks in the parks are bearable but the hike to the bus is the breaking point....I'm a Grandma though with an old knee injury. You may not care!! I still had a great time! :sunny:

kaysmommie said:
What kind of room did you get? We are staying Garden view for 8 nights so ours was $3700, but my kids are 1 & 5 so there passes are cheaper too.

We just got a Garden room too. You aren't paying for the one year old at all and we're staying an extra night~I wonder if that comes out right. :confused3

gigi1313 said:
i think LakeAriel was saying that when you get to the parks, the bus stops farrrrrr from the gate, and the pickup for Pop is also farrrrr from the gate... we were fortunate when we were there that the bus dropped us close but we still had to hike to the farthest bus stop at the end of the day!

oooooh-- well thats OK DH and I are used to treking allllllll the way down to the AS bus pick up! -- i guess the LESS you pay the MORE they make you walk! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter