• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Plan, WOW!!!

lovepooh

Mouseketeer
I am so excited that the free dining is coming out!!! I called tonight and the CM said it wasn't available yet but that it was coming out and to keep calling. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

where did you hear this?! for free dining, i am *sure* i could convince dh to take another trip!! :)

WWWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt? Where did you hear that???????? More info please!!!!!!

Is that an April fool's joke???? I haven't seen anything on this. :confused3

mommykds said:
Is that an April fool's joke???? I haven't seen anything on this. :confused3

oh, don't even say that! if it is an AFDjoke it would be a sick and mean one! :furious:

I heard this too! It's for Disney Visa Card holders, but I heard that it may be coming out for the general public too. I hope this is not a rumor or April Fools joke. It's supposed to be 5 nights at a value, 6 day park tickets for $435 for an adult and $176 for children with everyone on the dining plan. Anyone else hear this?

Yes, it's true. Being released to Disney Visa cardholders tomorrow at 7 AM, and the general public April 4. Includes room, park tickets (looked like one park per day passes to me) and free dining, same as last fall. We'll be there!

I got an e-mail on this earlier today as a Disney Visa card holder.

I have a annual pass and DVC so I didn't know if it was a good deal or not.

Yep, it's on the DIS home page!!!! Cool!!!!!

Does anyone know if you loose your AAA discount when you get the free dining?

Myself and several other card holders were able to book tonight. It is suppose to be released to the general public on 4/4.

wow!! i'm a disney visa cardholder, but did not get a thing and it's not showing on the cardholder website? but YAY if it's true :)

I booked tonight for Sept 23-30 at the CR Concierge. Got 7 day PH tickets and FREE DINING!!!!!!!!! Just emailed all my ADR requests to concierge. Boy, did I have to scramble to figure out where we wanted to eat!

I heard it on the homepage. I wouldn't joke about something like this! It's for travel from 8/13-9/30. I wasn't able to book tonight because I don't have a disney visa :sad2: I hope that when general public can book (4th or 6th) that I am able to do so. It will save us $1100!!! :banana:

So you pay for the room and the tickets and then the dining plan is added on free? Can you make the tickets park hoppers if you want?

I was able to use the code and drop it to a one day hopper.

lovepooh said:
mommykds, I need to know if I will lose my AAA discount also. I left a voicemail for my AAA travel agent tonight.

If its the same as last year's promotion, then yes...you will lose your AAA discount and have to pay rack rate for the room.

Honestly though...we stayed 8 nights at the WL in August and gladly gave up the $250 room discount for $1300 in free dining...well worth it.

I did lose my AAA rate, but I saved an additional $300 over the AAA rate with dining plan. And I did get PH tickets.

lovepooh said:
mommykds, I need to know if I will lose my AAA discount also. I left a voicemail for my AAA travel agent tonight.

LOVEPOOH,

I remember last year you did lose it but I just wanted to check..makes sense..Disney doesn't want AAA selling a cheaper package than Disney does. I am going to book tom'w (the office closed at 10pm) & then I'll cancel my AAA package...I am so glad you posted!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter