• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Wilderness Camp Ground - Golf Cart Rental

We have rented 4 passenger carts from Steve Senesi for the last 4 years. This year it was $479.25 for a month including tax and delivery right to our cabin. The cart was fine and the service was great. We will rent from him again this January/February. We have never rented a 6 person cart.

I leave tomorrow and used Kenny to rent 2 carts. Everything went perfectly.
he arrived when we told him we would be checking in. The carts were speedy, but not too fast. We had rain shields, which came in handy tonight. I didn't notice any other carts with these.

Just a tip, bring something to attach to the cart to identify yours from all of the other white carts. Kenny recommends this because they can be tough to tell apart (his carts aren't numbered like FW carts). I used a small mickey water bottle snuggy because it clipped t the frame nicely, and it was disney so it fit right in.

In fact, we just reserved our cart from Steve for a month in Jan/Feb. the price is $450 plus tax. His full contact information is: Steve Senesi, Sales Manager,
Golf Cart Rentals LLC, Clermont, FL 34711, 352-630-9564 cell , stevesenesi@yahoo.com

We have just rented a cart from Central Florida golf carts, 4 seater for 350.00 for 4 weeks in December.

DO NOT RENT FROM ORLANDO GOLF CART!!!! We had reservations with them from oct 26th through Nov 1st. The cart NEVER SOWED UP!!! Disney cast members, our party, disney security, our travel agent, all looked in various locations for this mysterious golf cart! I contacted ogcr on wed evening was told "its after 5pm this isn't an emergency and HUNG UP ON ME!!! So I called first thing thursday morning, got voicemail. My travel agent called every 30 min to get someone real to talk too. He then talked to "alex" and was told there was a mistake and my golf cart wasn't delivered on wed but would be delivered on thursday. Again we waited........ On thursday we again got everyone and their brother to look..... No golf cart found. At this point we had spent most of two days worrying about and looking for this golf cart. I never got a return call!!! My travel agent did call them on thursday leaving another vm telling them we wanted a full refund and to cancell the rest iof the reservation. I was lucky to be able to get a golf cart from disney for 4 out of our 5 days left! So many great people spent hours helpibng us find this mysterious golf cart....... Please save yourself the headache rent from disney or kenny. Off to dispute the charges!!!
I recieved a call from "David from Orlando Golf Cart" on Wednesday morning at 819am. He told me he was the person that would be picking up the golf cart and wanted to check the time he was to pick up the golf cart. I literally laughed out loud to him. I explained to him what had occured (no golf cart arriving) he told me to call his boss the "owner of Orlando Golf Cart Rental's Danny May". I called him and when he finally answered the phone he told me that someone this "David" had broken into his shop and stole pick up paperwork and that this "David" had stolen 15 golf carts from him in the last 7 days. He told me to "not worry about my refund". When asked when I would get one he told me "Its the first of the month I am not sure'. He then told me that an investogator would be calling me. That was Wednesday. I called today and so did my travel agent..... no answers......

DONT RENT FROM ORLANDO GOLF CART RENTAL!!!!!!!!!

Donette AKA Frugalmommaof2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter