Votes: 36 38.7%
  • DW

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • DS

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • DD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You never said it who paid for the meal? If that's someone other than you, I might change my vote.

Based on (my assumption) that you paid, AND that it was your order that got screwed up, you are 100% in the clear on eating that slice of cheesecake... from a fast... food.. joint.

If it were me, I’d let DS and DD split it. Or I would’ve bought an extra piece so each child could have one.

IMO, you and your wife are adults; you should let the kids have the bonus treat. Plus, isn’t a cheesecake flavored shake AND a slice of cheesecake a bit much?! :confused3

If it were me, I’d let DS and DD split it. Or I would’ve bought an extra piece so each child could have one.

IMO, you and your wife are adults; you should let the kids have the bonus treat. Plus, isn’t a cheesecake flavored shake AND a slice of cheesecake a bit much?! :confused3
Bingo! I read through the first post twice. I know splitting 4 ways isn't a "choice", but I can't figure out why?
I'd give everyone a fork and we'd all enjoy a few bites. The cheesecake was an error, but nice that you got to keep it for free.

I voted "me." Because I'm assuming you were the one who ordered and paid. And if that was me, that means I would have hidden the extra cheesecake from the rest of the family and eaten it in the bathroom all alone when I got home.
I'm not going for a mom of the year award here. When it comes to cheesecake, it's every family member for themselves.

I couldn't vote because I wouldn't choose any of those. I would share. It's the only fair thing and nobody really wanted it anyway or they would have ordered it for themselves.

Your wife, of course!

Because she's right - you & your daughter both have milkshakes as "dessert".

Plus, she's your wife. She needs a special treat.

However, I can see the case for your son to get it as well... When you get home w/ the food, everyone will be eating something except him (since he had a TV dinner earlier), so I *might* could see offering it to him so that he could join y'all eating.

Never thought about it that way. I see grabbing 4 forks and sharing as kind of fun, and nice. But, what do I know? :D
Never said it wasn't fun or nice. I just said it was the easy way out.

For those of you wondering, DW paid.

I gave it to your son... so you would all have a treat. I'm sure by the time you got home he was hungry again... :)

I would say the son because he had a crappy tv dinner while everyone else got fast food, LOL. I don't know the full situation but I've been in such situations where I will eat some lousy thing at home and then RIGHT after I get a call from someone saying, "Hey, we're at such and such restaurant. Want me to bring you something?" Grrr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter