Votes: 36 38.7%
  • DW

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • DS

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • DD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So here's what happened... we got home, DS stole some of DD's fries, DW & I ate. I was so full after my meal I put the cheesecake in the fridge (and part of my shake) to have the next day. I sat down to watch TV and 10 minutes later DS went to the fridge, got the cheesecake and ate it.

I realize it's cheesecake so storage options are limited but just placing it in the fridge? This was asking for someone else to eat it. At least hide it and tell them you ate it to throw them off the scent.

H and I have our own cabinets for our special treats. His includes stuff I always fail to tell him I've used the last of - he goes to use it and he's SOOL. I can't even reach H's cabinet. :smooth:

I realize it's cheesecake so storage options are limited but just placing it in the fridge? This was asking for someone else to eat it. At least hide it and tell them you ate it to throw them off the scent.

H and I have our own cabinets for our special treats. His includes stuff I always fail to tell him I've used the last of - he goes to use it and he's SOOL. I can't even reach H's cabinet. :smooth:

The kids have their own shelves in the pantry that I put the "all for one, one for all" snacks on, that they don't have to ask permission for. The only rule is - one snack a day, and if they eat everything up before I go grocery shopping again, they get nothing to put in their lunches, so they better make it last! I found that letting them control this means less sneaking, and less obsession over junk-food because they know it's there and not going anywhere.

MY stuff gets hidden or put into my office lol, and EVERYONE in the house knows not to touch it! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter