Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBQcarnival_07_l.jpg
I love these! They are so pretty. :goodvibes

Did someone just change the title of this thread?

agnes!
Maybe....... :rolleyes1

I wonder if now we'll get people wondering how the heck there is such a long thread about flowers. Maybe we'll get some gardening tips. :rotfl2:

Is there some sort of commuter flight he can take home or something? Anyone coming to visit you soon? Sounds like fun for him though! Does he have a lot of friends there still or is he hanging out with family?

I looked real quick and it seems that most flights would be around $130 to get him from LA to LV. Yikes. I hope someone is coming to visit you or maybe Grandma and Grandpa want to give him that flight as a Christmas gift

Have fun at the grocery store and Target. Do you have one of those super Targets that has the grocery store in it too? I love that but there are none near here.
Hi Becky. He's hanging out with family mostly. We'll probably drive and pick him up at some point. Just not sure when.

We don't have one of those Targets here. We have super Wal-marts but they aren't as nice.

Love the new title of the thread. :woohoo:

I went out shopping all day with my DS. I had to get a gift for my mom and look for a Hawaii print shirt for DS for the wedding he's in at the end of the month.

I had looked everywhere for the shirt and didnt have much luck. Finally found two that should work at the same store we bough DS's other one a few years back. I was so happy!!!! :woohoo:

We went over to DTD to look at the decorations and eat lunch. I picked up Darth Vader and Chewie Lego Key Chains to put in DS's stocking. :woohoo: I saw the pink cowboy hat that everyone had from the last trip. Made me think of you crazy ladies. :teeth:
Sounds like a fun day Wendy!! Glad you found the shirt. :thumbsup2

Well, I'm just here for a quickie. I've got to go get Noelle from school now. She had to stay after to make up some work, so she couldn't take the bus.
Anyways, I'll catch ya'll later!!

that's it for me! I am now officially on vacation.

I should be home on Dec. 27th, I'll be posting sometime that night or the next day.

Hope everyone has a blessed & wonderful Christmas!!!
I just missed you!!! I hope you have a wonderful time. Enjoy your holiday and we'll see you soon. :yay:

Christmas parties down. YAY. Matthew and Evan get out early tomorrow and then Im looking forward to no school for a couple of weeks.

Got my Wii from Kelli today and I have several games for the boys. I think Im about done with the boys but still have a couple of other things to pick up.

I like the new thread name too ...

Flower Power :goodvibes :flower1: :flower2: :daisy:

wb Beth , glad you had a good time

Have fun on your vacation Missy, we'll miss all your smilies and flower pics :flower:

woo to everyone that found their wiis and all the perfect gifts :goodvibes

Beth, Welcome back! glad you had a good time. :banana:

Missy, have a very Merry Christmas! :santa:
We'll miss you! :flower3:

It's busy at work with it being year-end.
I stayed till 6 so hopefully I won't stay late tomorrow and be able to leave early on Christmas eve. :)

Beth, I like the new title. :thumbsup2 Did Missy see it before she left?

It's busy at work with it being year-end.
I stayed till 6 so hopefully I won't stay late tomorrow and be able to leave early on Christmas eve. :)

Beth, I like the new title. :thumbsup2 Did Missy see it before she left?

Yes, she posted her thanks. I will try to find it and quote it.

Wow--I'm honored!

Yes, we leave tomorrow. I won't be back until Dec. 27th. So no flowers for a while. But someone else can post smilies!

I'm looking forward to it. I will miss all of you, but I can't wait to see my family.

That's it! :rotfl:

Yeah--my cousin's place falls into that snooty category. And, they recently closed on a summer house on MV. Not complaining though. It is nice to finally have a place for our whole family to gather without feeling like a bunch of sardines! :crowded: I remember as a kid we used to go to my grandparents' house in Brooklyn. We were about 30 people then. When we ate, the grandkids had to sit on the stairs with plates on our laps. :laughing: I can still see us all one or two to a step! :goodvibes

That is nice to be able to spread out but then again, memories like those of being crammed into your grandparent's place and eating on the stairs, those are pretty fun memories :goodvibes

That is nice to be able to spread out but then again, memories like those of being crammed into your grandparent's place and eating on the stairs, those are pretty fun memories :goodvibes

That's what I was thinking when I typed that! :goodvibes

Thats the only thing I liked about being married to my x. He only had 1 brother but they had lots of cousins and his grandparents house was full of people on the holidays. His grandma even used to make her own wine and pretty much everyone drank it--most of us were teenagers then too so it was fun for us.

I just finished watiching "Big", haven't seen it in a long time. Cute movie. :)

That sucks you've been so busy at work, do you think you can get a half a day on Christmas Eve ?

Alyssa & I were watching that too :rotfl: the best part is, we have the movie, but here we sat watching it, commercials and all

:rotfl:
Did you watch ikt because nothing else was on too?
The ending was a little sad. :rolleyes1

That sucks you've been so busy at work, do you think you can get a half a day on Christmas Eve ?

I should. So many people will be out, that's why they what their stuff by tomorrow.
Every year I course out the dept because they are ruining my favorite time of the year. :rotfl:

My cat is going crazy. He jumped on top of the tv unit.
Now he's not sure of getting down. :rotfl:

So who's still going to the stores? :)

There are big sales this weekend. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:
Did you watch ikt because nothing else was on too?
The ending was a little sad. :rolleyes1

I should. So many people will be out, that's why they what their stuff by tomorrow.
Every year I course out the dept because they are ruining my favorite time of the year. :rotfl:

You curse people out ??? no way !!! get out of town :eek:

Do you need me to call and get you out of work, I have a bunch of excuses I can pick from :confused3

I just turned the TV on and Big was on, of course we couldn't turn that off, it's such a funny movie !! he was so cute as a little kid :goodvibes
My cat is going crazy. He jumped on top of the tv unit.
Now he's not sure of getting down. :rotfl:

Awww poor kitty, help him down you beeotch :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter