Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is for it to be relaxing. I will be in Westport at my cousin's house. My sister is coming down, so no need for me to venture up your way...this trip.

Westport, how fancy ;). That's the "snooty" end of the state :snooty:

Will you be hitting the outlets at all? That's all I ever really go down there for.

Yeah--my cousin's place falls into that snooty category. And, they recently closed on a summer house on MV. Not complaining though. It is nice to finally have a place for our whole family to gather without feeling like a bunch of sardines! :crowded: I remember as a kid we used to go to my grandparents' house in Brooklyn. We were about 30 people then. When we ate, the grandkids had to sit on the stairs with plates on our laps. :laughing: I can still see us all one or two to a step! :goodvibes

Glad to see you here, Missy. Have a great trip and a very Merry Christmas. :hug: :santa:

That would really stink to lose the diamond. I don't think it's too materialistic to want to have matching bands again. We never wear ours but I can understand why it's important. Mine have never fit right since I was pregnant with the twins and sometimes I feel bummed about not having a ring to wear. Maybe if you don't get it for Christmas you two could pick new ones out together as an anniversary gift.
That's a good idea. :thumbsup2

I just called Alyssa in sick from school, we're going shopping, to lunch and to see some Christmas decorations :yay: :yay:
That's sounds like a really nice way to spend the day Anita. :hug:

Hello ladies!

I'm home. We got back tonight around 6. Since then I've been unpacking and doing laundry and helping the kids finish up their homework. I'm so tired now!! LOL

But we had a wonderful time. Disney was a blast. And it was so nice to see family and friends, and be back in SoCal.

I'm watching shows I missed now. I just watched the Survivor finale finally. I do not like who won. Oh well. :rolleyes: This season kind of sucked, I thought.

Well, I just wanted to check in quickly before bed. I didn't read back entirely. Just skimmed, so I do hope that everyone is doing ok. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!!! :scared1: Hopefully everyone is more ready then I am.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Night.
Welcome home Beth. Glad to hear that you had fun. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

birthday flowers, but very pretty:
MBQbdayceleb_hbv_l.jpg
I love the way those Fragrant Lilies smell. :cloud9:

Have a great trip Missy and Merry Christmas!

Love the new title of the thread. :woohoo:

I went out shopping all day with my DS. I had to get a gift for my mom and look for a Hawaii print shirt for DS for the wedding he's in at the end of the month.

I had looked everywhere for the shirt and didnt have much luck. Finally found two that should work at the same store we bough DS's other one a few years back. I was so happy!!!! :woohoo:

We went over to DTD to look at the decorations and eat lunch. I picked up Darth Vader and Chewie Lego Key Chains to put in DS's stocking. :woohoo: I saw the pink cowboy hat that everyone had from the last trip. Made me think of you crazy ladies. :teeth:

that's it for me! I am now officially on vacation.

I should be home on Dec. 27th, I'll be posting sometime that night or the next day.

Hope everyone has a blessed & wonderful Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter