Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I think it will be fun, however. We are having a bit of a reunion of our WDW grand gathereing. All of us are going to Indy for the football game and I booked rooms at the Doubletree Suites in Carmel. I am not sure what we will do other than the game, but I am sure it will be more relaxing than staying at home. I am going to advocate that we bring board games and hang at the hotel.

We love playing board games !! something like scattegories or Apples To Apples, combine that with drinking and it's a blast :banana:

Only Anita combines board games with a drinking game. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Nope...not just Anita! :guilty: How else can I get through endless games of parchesi with a 10 year old?

what is apples to apples :confused3

My gosh it is a blast. Not sure how to describe it. We have the original version and the Bible edition. Our friends have the junior edition. Everyone has 7 cards with words/people/events on them. Each round there is a new judge. The judge flips an adjective card and the others put down a card that they think the judge will best feel suits the adjective. It is a hoot.

Doesn't everyone ??? :confused3 God we have a blast with the right game !!

I'll have to find a link for it so you can read it, OMG it is SO much fun when you play with a group !!! :banana:

Ash has the Apples to apples Jr. And it really is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter