Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny! Someone you dated in 6th grade that is so cute!

The same name always comes in handy! I was dating Mike in college (he was in the Navy) and another guy at school named Mike.

YOU were a TWO timer ??????? :eek:

I told you guys her Tiara was crooked :sad2:

At my niece's graduation in May there was a guy standing in front of me that was sooooo hot! I went to the bathroom and when I came back, Chris points to that guy and says "you know that guy". I thought he had caught me checking him out! I said "no, I don't". Chris says "yes you do". I say "no, I don't!!!!" He says "that is Chelsi's (our nieces friend) oldest brother and you do know him." He was my 6th grade boyfriend that moved away that summer, he is also named Chris. He was always cute, but OMG he is smokin' hot now! Sorry, this talk of school and guys just made me think of this.

:lmao:

Okay so who is the Brown Nose now???? :rolleyes1

You tell her, Kelli! :rotfl:

Hello ladies!!! :cool1:

We are still working on homework here, so I can't stay. Just wanted to pop in and say hello while there were people here.

I am sad. My Mickey antenna topper was stolen today off the van. :sad: Damn Las Vegas crime!! :sad2: I want a CSI at my house to figure it out. Preferably a hot looking one...:rolleyes1

I am sure they'll come right out and dust your antenna.

Blue eyed blonde?? He'll fit right in. Another one who looks nothing like Ryan, but he will look like the others :lmao:

Than it is set, then. My sister emailed today and said she did not yet tell her husband of the plans...and did not know how he would feel about Connor flying alone. I wanted to say, don't worry, He won't be alone! My friend Betsy will be there! Of course it would go like this...you have a friend in Manchester? How could I not know this--since 1) you are my sister and 2) I live in Manchester?! :rotfl: I could say, no problem, sis. Your son is in good hands...Betsy is my internet buddy...:rotfl: I have never really met her, but, don't worry--she goes to church! :lmao:

Anyway, I figure I should at least wait until November when I meet you to tell my sis that you may be able to chaperone on the flight!!!

Aww that would have been cool !!! too bad Indianapolis is damn far :sad2:

Yeah. I think it will be fun, however. We are having a bit of a reunion of our WDW grand gathereing. All of us are going to Indy for the football game and I booked rooms at the Doubletree Suites in Carmel. I am not sure what we will do other than the game, but I am sure it will be more relaxing than staying at home. I am going to advocate that we bring board games and hang at the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter