Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.gif

I wonder if this year we'll actually get trick or treaters for Halloween. We've never had them before.
The first year we were married we were in a condo with a secure entry. Then an apartment with a gated entry. Then in MI we had a house but were out in the boonies.

Now we are finally in a house in a subdivision. So we may actually get to pass out candy!! :cool1:

(it's the little things that make me happy) :rotfl:

Two more hours until Ruben gets off work. I haven't heard from him all day so they must be keeping him busy. I can't wait to hear how his day went.

I wonder if this year we'll actually get trick or treaters for Halloween. We've never had them before.
The first year we were married we were in a condo with a secure entry. Then an apartment with a gated entry. Then in MI we had a house but were out in the boonies.

Now we are finally in a house in a subdivision. So we may actually get to pass out candy!! :cool1:

(it's the little things that make me happy) :rotfl:

Do you have a lot of kids in your subdivison?

Have the neighbors come over to greet you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter