Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scared1: NOOOOO it is WAY TOO EARLY.........
No kidding!! That's one good thing about summer, no stinkin holidays to spend money on!! lol

Aww poor thing.
I know, and mom didn't help by laughing. :rolleyes1 But she's fine now. And they did get out earlier.

Do ya'll have any kind of programs on your computer that make sure the kids can't get to "bad" websites?

It used to be that I just had shortcuts on the desktop for like disney, nick jr, starfall, etc for Jessica to use, but more and more she is typing in bratz . com, or whatever. I think that I need some kind of filter program but I don't know what.
We do, but honestly I don't know anything about it. I can ask Ruben though and let you know.

We do, but honestly I don't know anything about it. I can ask Ruben though and let you know.

Thanks, I am sure there are a million, but it would be nice to know if they work good or not.

That is true, they do want it all.

I swear I am turning into my Mom, today I was saying to Jessica "what are you complaining about? You have a great life, you went swimming today, you have all of these things, etc" And then I was like holy crap I sound like my parents.:eek:
Don't you hate that??? I do the same thing! LOL

Lately from my kids they have started opening all the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen complaining how they are "starving!" and we "have NOTHING to eat".

HUH? I've been spending a fortune on groceries lately. :sad2:

So they got a big lecture about kids around the world who are really starving and they are lucky and should be grateful, etc.

Hopefully that will work for awhile.

Don't you hate that??? I do the same thing! LOL

Lately from my kids they have started opening all the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen complaining how they are "starving!" and we "have NOTHING to eat".

HUH? I've been spending a fortune on groceries lately. :sad2:

So they got a big lecture about kids around the world who are really starving and they are lucky and should be grateful, etc.

Hopefully that will work for awhile.

I tried saying that to my kids once, and they just looked at me like I was crazy and didn't know what the heck I was talking about.:rolleyes:

That would be so much fun. Even I have never seen "real" snow, anything more than an inch or so. Jess is dying to go somewhere in the winter to play in the snow.
Awww, then you should! Can't you just see yourself in some cute little cabin somewhere. Sledding and making snowmen during the day. Sipping hot cocoa with the kids, the snow falling outside the window and the lights from the tree shining out on the snow.

Then after they go to bed, you and the hubby can make good use of that roaring fire.....:rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

I'll take that recipe. Sounds yummy. Also sounds like just about the only thing I would eat at a Red Lobster. Sorry to hear about your sleep problems but it's nice that you had someone there to um....... help you out with that.
Hey Becky! I'll send that off in a sec....

At this age, I WANT IT ALL!!!! :rolleyes1
Well, I do too, but I can't let them know that. ;)

And I am a bread person, I love all bread!

me too

Jonathan is upstairs singing "Jingle Bells" for some reason. :rotfl2:

my kids will ask to watch the Santa Clause movies in the middle of the summer :confused: Last year Kayleigh was asking for Grinch but she was in Suessical last summer so that one at least made sense

And what are we supposed to do without tv or internet?:eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

movies :confused3

Lindsey looked outside a minute ago and said how pretty the sky looked. Hannah says,"Yeah, but it would be even nicer if we were at the beach!" :mad:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor thing, that just cracked me up though. She was pissed. :rolleyes1

OMG, that is too funny. :lmao:

Do ya'll have any kind of programs on your computer that make sure the kids can't get to "bad" websites?

It used to be that I just had shortcuts on the desktop for like disney, nick jr, starfall, etc for Jessica to use, but more and more she is typing in bratz . com, or whatever. I think that I need some kind of filter program but I don't know what.

No clue, sorry. We like to be able to see whatever we want to :banana: (j/k) ;)

Awww, then you should! Can't you just see yourself in some cute little cabin somewhere. Sledding and making snowmen during the day. Sipping hot cocoa with the kids, the snow falling outside the window and the lights from the tree shining out on the snow.

Then after they go to bed, you and the hubby can make good use of that roaring fire.....:rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

That really does sound fabulous!

No clue, sorry. We like to be able to see whatever we want to :banana: (j/k) ;)
I know you are not kidding. I've heard rumors about you.... :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

Maybe we can all meet somewhere during the winter with lots of snow.
I don't know if you'd be able to convince them of that. Unless it's the "snow" that falls on main street during the MVMCP.

But really, Christmas is the only time I welcome the snow. :goodvibes

Once January 1st arrives, I am so over it. :rolleyes:

:lmao: That's funny. Maybe he is tired of the heat already and wishing for some cooler winter temps. ;)

I think you should take the kids some place where they can have a white Christmas this year. :rolleyes1 Like, oh, I don't know, Michigan for example. :rotfl2:

We'll send them all out sledding and they'll have a blast. :thumbsup2
Or CT. :thumbsup2 Okay fine, I admit it, CT sucks, but I am bored here guys!
That is true, they do want it all.

I swear I am turning into my Mom, today I was saying to Jessica "what are you complaining about? You have a great life, you went swimming today, you have all of these things, etc" And then I was like holy crap I sound like my parents.:eek:

OH man I find myself doing that all the time. I hate myself for it even while I'm doing it but I still do it. :sad2:

Okay - I am going to throw in the towel. I can't deal with this anymore tonight.

I am going to call it a night before my stress level goes thru the roof.

I think Becky is a naughty girl too!:rotfl: :rotfl:

I know you are not kidding. I've heard rumors about you.... :rolleyes1

Who...ME????? NEVER!

:rotfl2: yeah, you caught me. Oh well. I actually don't really go to dirty websites but I will admit that I looked at the casual encounters section on craigslist and I couldn't help looking at the ones with pics :eek: :rolleyes1

Okay - I am going to throw in the towel. I can't deal with this anymore tonight.

I am going to call it a night before my stress level goes thru the roof.

I hope the rest of your night is better :hug:

I am trying to figure out what to do with my myspace. I'm Hello Kitty-ed out. I've got some calla lilly thing on there now but it's kind of blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter