Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has M&M always had a blue color?

It's pretty sad that I'm analazing the food as I eat it. :rolleyes:

No, just the past couple of years. I think there was some way to vote on a new color and blue was the winner.

Good morning ladies!

I just came from the volunteer appreciation breakfast at my son's school. It was nice. My son is graduating (8th grade) from that school this year (I hope :rolleyes: ) and they did a special thing for the families that are "graduating" from the school as well. Now I am at work and guess what...I don't feel like working! :headache:

Thanks Christine. Shows you how long it's been since I ate M&Ms.
I really do like this blue color. :)

Sounds like a nice morning at your DS school. :thumbsup2

Great. I totally forgot that I had a big huge bag of M & M's here at my desk until you mentioned it. :rolleyes:

Great. I totally forgot that I had a big huge bag of M & M's here at my desk until you mentioned it. :rolleyes:

Open it up. You went excercising last night. :banana:

I can't keep food in my desk. If it's there I'll eat it. :rolleyes:

:wave: Ladies... How is everyone today? Its rainy and cold here today so I just want to sleep... Now to convince my kids...:rolleyes:

My oldest son has to smell his food first... He does that on EVERYTHING....

Open it up. You went excercising last night. :banana:

I can't keep food in my desk. If it's there I'll eat it. :rolleyes:

Well I totally forgot that I shoved them in the back of my drawer until you started talking about them.

And I don't think one night of exercise is going to allow me to eat a 1 lb bag of M & M's.
:rotfl2:

:wave: Ladies... How is everyone today? Its rainy and cold here today so I just want to sleep... Now to convince my kids...:rolleyes:

My oldest son has to smell his food first... He does that on EVERYTHING....

Slightly overcast here right now. But other than that beautiful temps.

Hello out there! Its a bright sunny day here! Bob Barker is on TV and life is grand!

I really would like to go and take a nap right about now. :rolleyes1

Okay, that will work. They are all pink.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

When we were in NYC we went to the m&m store and each kid got to pick out a couple of M&M's to put in a bag... My favorite was the LG ones... I made sure each kid got some lg ones in their bags...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

When we were in NYC we went to the m&m store and each kid got to pick out a couple of M&M's to put in a bag... My favorite was the LG ones... I made sure each kid got some lg ones in their bags...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Next time go to the Hershey store and get the chocolate covered pretzels.
They are so good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter