Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about changing from DSL to Roadrunner. But the cost difference is a lot.

I keep thinking about changing from DSL to Roadrunner. But the cost difference is a lot.

Mine is through the cable company. I usually really love it.

The only thing that is bad, is if the cable is out then the internet is out too.:scared1:

And what are we supposed to do without tv or internet?:eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jonathan is upstairs singing "Jingle Bells" for some reason. :rotfl2:

Mine is through the cable company. I usually really love it.

The only thing that is bad, is if the cable is out then the internet is out too.:scared1:

*knocking on wood* My cable doesn't go out that often. But this stupid DSL is out every know and than. And the tech people are of NO HELP at all.

they just read down a list and ask questions.

I am hoping mine doesn't go out tonight with the thunderstorm.
We need the rain so badly here. Everything is so dry. Yuck.

OMG, that is a truly horrific thought!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

My mom and aunt took the two older kids to the beach tonight to see the sunset. She couldn't take them all because she doesn't have enough room in her car, so I am home with the twins.

Hannah was not happy about that at all.

Lindsey looked outside a minute ago and said how pretty the sky looked. Hannah says,"Yeah, but it would be even nicer if we were at the beach!" :mad:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor thing, that just cracked me up though. She was pissed. :rolleyes1

*knocking on wood* My cable doesn't go out that often. But this stupid DSL is out every know and than. And the tech people are of NO HELP at all.

they just read down a list and ask questions.

My cable doesn't go out often either.

But we have been having more problems with it since we had work done on the pool. I think they messed some with the buried wires. Hopefully Mike has gotten it fixed.

My mom and aunt took the two older kids to the beach tonight to see the sunset. She couldn't take them all because she doesn't have enough room in her car, so I am home with the twins.

Lindsey looked outside a minute ago and said how pretty the sky looked. Hannah says,"Yeah, but it would be even nicer if we were at the beach!" :mad:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor thing, that just cracked me up though. She was pissed. :rolleyes1

Maybe next time they will take the twins!

Wonder where Hannah got her temper from?:rolleyes1

Maybe next time they will take the twins!

Wonder where Hannah got her temper from?:rolleyes1
Hell if I know. :confused: :rolleyes1

She took them out earlier today to have lunch and play at McDonalds. Then to go for a walk along the water and see the baby geese.

So they got out and about, but still at that age, they want it all. :rotfl:

Aww poor thing.

Do ya'll have any kind of programs on your computer that make sure the kids can't get to "bad" websites?

It used to be that I just had shortcuts on the desktop for like disney, nick jr, starfall, etc for Jessica to use, but more and more she is typing in bratz . com, or whatever. I think that I need some kind of filter program but I don't know what.

I have no idea why he is singing it. Even Jessica is telling him to stop that it is not Christmas time.
:lmao: That's funny. Maybe he is tired of the heat already and wishing for some cooler winter temps. ;)

I think you should take the kids some place where they can have a white Christmas this year. :rolleyes1 Like, oh, I don't know, Michigan for example. :rotfl2:

We'll send them all out sledding and they'll have a blast. :thumbsup2

She took them out earlier today to have lunch and play at McDonalds. Then to go for a walk along the water and see the baby geese.

That is true, they do want it all.

I swear I am turning into my Mom, today I was saying to Jessica "what are you complaining about? You have a great life, you went swimming today, you have all of these things, etc" And then I was like holy crap I sound like my parents.:eek:

:lmao: That's funny. Maybe he is tired of the heat already and wishing for some cooler winter temps. ;)

I think you should take the kids some place where they can have a white Christmas this year. :rolleyes1 Like, oh, I don't know, Michigan for example. :rotfl2:

We'll send them all out sledding and they'll have a blast. :thumbsup2

That would be so much fun. Even I have never seen "real" snow, anything more than an inch or so. Jess is dying to go somewhere in the winter to play in the snow.

:rotfl: No mustache, but I think he frequents the tanning bed :scared: He's just scary. I'm glad he's not one of the vendors who comes to see me, I'm not sure I could get through a meeting with him and a straight face. BUT I do get the one who bathes in his cologne. I hate to see that guy coming because I know the rest of the day I'm going to have a migraine.

that is truly frightening. I think you need to keep a camera at work so you can show us all if he comes back.

You do realize that Father's Day is SUNDAY and today is THURSDAY. And I don't have time to put a photo album together. :sad2:

Bummer. we have a photo printer and I have insomnia, I guess it makes it a bit easier to do stuff like that ;)

I have a recipe for those if anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll PM it to you. :thumbsup2

Hi ladies!!

I am sooooo tired. I could not sleep last night for nothing. Ruben either. So we were up most of the night talking and some other stuff. (ahem) :rotfl2:

Anyways, I didn't go to sleep until about 2:30 or so. And I am paying for it today since I had to wake up early. So did he. He's working a double today and I had places to go with my mom, so we were both up at 6-something. :eek:

Now I feel like total crap. My head is killing me. :headache: And it's hot which isn't helping matters. :rolleyes:

So, now that I've come on and complained, lol, it appears most of you are gone for now.

I'll check back later!

I'll take that recipe. Sounds yummy. Also sounds like just about the only thing I would eat at a Red Lobster. Sorry to hear about your sleep problems but it's nice that you had someone there to um....... help you out with that.

At this age, I WANT IT ALL!!!! :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter