Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, post #2000 so I am using all the smilies I don't usually get to use. I think the load of laundry I am waiting up to switch is almost done, thank goodness

:bored:
:boat:
:rockband:
:shamrock:
:car:
:jumping1:
:love:
:tiptoe:
:sunny:
:tongue:
:wave:
:tinker:
:ccat:
:mickeybar
:figment:
:flower:
:dogdance:
:umbrella:
:butterfly
:flower1:
:fish:
:cat:
:daisy:

I can't get caught up with the laundry. I was starting to actually get it under control and Luke puked on pretty much everything on his side of the room. SO I've been washing bedding and mattress covers and a mountain of stuffed animals,clothes, AND scrubbing the stain off the mattress :sad2:
Oh no, I hope he feels better. I hate it when stuff like that happens. I bet this vacation can't come soon enough for you. :hug:

:santa: <------ why is this still on the first page?
:rotfl2: Now you sound like Kelli!! :rotfl: But it's a good question. :confused:

Oh and way to YAK!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Good morning ladies!! Just popping in to say hi before I start getting ready to leave. We are going out to eat and to the movies.
My first time ever going to the movies here!! :eek: And the last time I saw any movie at all was Cars last June in CA. So it's been awhile.

Hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to ya later!

Well I guess I shoud get started working. Seeing that is what they think they pay me to do. :rolleyes:

Oh no, I hope he feels better. I hate it when stuff like that happens. I bet this vacation can't come soon enough for you. :hug:

:rotfl2: Now you sound like Kelli!! :rotfl: But it's a good question. :confused:

Oh and way to YAK!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Good morning ladies!! Just popping in to say hi before I start getting ready to leave. We are going out to eat and to the movies.
My first time ever going to the movies here!! :eek: And the last time I saw any movie at all was Cars last June in CA. So it's been awhile.

Hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to ya later!

He is fine, I think it was just a combo of a long day and his last dose of antibiotics on a too empty stomach (because he wouldn't eat). It just sucks having to wash everything. :sad2: I already feel like the laundry will never end without having 57 stuffed animals to wash :rolleyes:

Sorry about DS not feeling well. I must have missed that.

And WAY TO YAK!!

Good Morning everyone, I hope you all have a beautiful day.

It's rainy here, but it's suppose to be a nice weekend :banana:

He is fine, I think it was just a combo of a long day and his last dose of antibiotics on a too empty stomach (because he wouldn't eat). It just sucks having to wash everything. :sad2: I already feel like the laundry will never end without having 57 stuffed animals to wash :rolleyes:

Oh no. Sorry. That does suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter