Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowWhite33

DIS Veteran
Oh good it was nothing bad!

Hmmm, how cold is it going to be? I am always used to going to the zoo when it is so hot that you can't breathe, and the animals all stink, so going when it is cold sounds nice to me.:rotfl:

Tammy, I'm with Jenna. Unless it was going to be super duper cold, I would still take off Monday & go to the zoo. I bet a lot of people wouldn't go, it will be a nice day for the two of you.

It is suppose to be 58 or 60, and if the sun is out that might not be too bad.

It is really raining out there. And everybody is in the city to go to the circus at Madison Square Garden, so all the fast food places are busy, there are people all over the place..........But I have a Lindt chocolate bunny so life can't be too bad....

:love: Wanna share?

DD just called me on my cell phone, this was the conversation.

ME: Hello
DD: Can I speak to Kelli.
Me: This is Kelli, you called my cell phone.
DD: Oh "Snap"
Me: :rotfl2:

Are you all having a good time on MS today?

:rotfl:

Ok, please will someone tell me what PIP means? I probably missed the conversation Joanne is talking about, or have completely forgotten it. Please?

I have candy. And liquor. I share. :teeth:

Are you all having a good time on MS today?

I have only logged on to check a couple of things. I was looking at Kat's player that lets you make a playlist. Looks cool.

And I noticed that Missy has a different player than the others. :confused3

I have only logged on to check a couple of things. I was looking at Kat's player that lets you make a playlist. Looks cool.

And I noticed that Missy has a different player than the others. :confused3

I tried to sign on before. It was down for 'routine maintenance'. I'll have to check again.

But then Becky you would have your AP for the November trip too!:thumbsup2
I know, but it's $400 I wasn't planning on spending. and I would have park admission but not the kids. Eek
Oh please. By the time I am able to retirement any money I have saved will not even be enough for me to live on let alone have any fun with. :sad2:

That's why we're taking it out now to play with :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Silly, I meant that I was trying to read all of the pages like you.

I get Friday off :banana:

I just wish the weather was going to be warm. Ok, what would you do? I was planning on taking a vac day on Mon to take Adam to the zoo, but now the weather is going to be chilly. Would you still take off and do something different or just save the day for another time in the summer? :confused3
I would go and hope that lots of other people who were going to go chicken out because of the weather and then you and Adam get a nice uncrowded zoo!
DD just called me on my cell phone, this was the conversation.

ME: Hello
DD: Can I speak to Kelli.
Me: This is Kelli, you called my cell phone.
DD: Oh "Snap"
Me: :rotfl2:
:rotfl2:
Missy - DO NOT EAT THE BUNNY!!!
:eek:

That's right, send it to me!

Kelli, that is funny what she said!:rotfl:

Joanne, I have not been on Myspace at all today, I have been too busy.

And now I need to leave to run some errands before getting the kiddos. Hope everyone has a good afternoon!

Ok, please will someone tell me what PIP means? I probably missed the conversation Joanne is talking about, or have completely forgotten it. Please?

What kind? :teeth:

I sent you an E-mail. :thumbsup2

Now where is my Goose?

I am going to try and figure how to get the player that Kat has. That way I can pick more than one song. :banana:

What kind? :teeth:

candy-carnival.jpg

I sent you an E-mail. :thumbsup2

Now where is my Goose?

grey_goose_vodka.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter