Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies!!

I am off to watch a movie with Ruben. We rented Deja Vu with Denzel Washington. Hopefully it's good.

And tomorrow he's off again so we are going to try to get in to see Vacancy. So I probably won't be on until much later in the day.

So everyone have a good night and a good morning! :)

I am happy right now. The Mets lost today, so if the Braves won, the Braves would have been in first place. The Braves were winning 3-0 against the Marlins, but the Marlins scored 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th to win. And the Mets are still in first place.

Sorry it was sad. They were rasing money tonight, right?

I am going to sign off.

Tonight's Idol was very sad.

You know just in passing I saw Simon and Ryan talking to that very young boy who lived all alone with his 7 yr old sister, their parents were dead. OMG I just wanted to grab those kids up and hug them. They should have someone to take care of them. they are way to young to have to be "adults".

I'm sick, so I am going home. I hope I make it without embarrassing myself.

I hope you feel better and make it home okay. If it makes you feel better I vomited on the Disney bus once. Talk about humiliating. And then I did it like three more times at the bus stop. :scared1:

We do chat on AIM every once in awhile, like you it will get easier for us in the summer!

Cool, I have AIM and insomnia!!

Hopefully the sun will make its way over to you.

Hope you ladies have a good afternoon, I have a mountain of laundry calling my name.:sad2:

Can mine call you too? ;)

Joanne must be busy. Or else being watched like you said.

I have laundry to do too. It seems like I just got caught up on it and now there is already tons more to do. :mad: :rolleyes:

See ya later!!

I can't get caught up with the laundry. I was starting to actually get it under control and Luke puked on pretty much everything on his side of the room. SO I've been washing bedding and mattress covers and a mountain of stuffed animals,clothes, AND scrubbing the stain off the mattress :sad2:

bday4.gif

Happy Birthday Connor!

I am going to get my posts to 2000 tonight. I have to wait up to switch the laundry anyhow :laundy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter