Flowers and Firsts - A May 2010 PTR, 5/13 TR started! Link on pg 39

Michelle ~ Wishing you and your mom a magical trip! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear about your adventures and see your wonderful pics!

both boys have baseball games tonight (in different places of course!) so I'll have to wash baseball pants when they get home, but other than that - I'M READY!!!!

You certainly are well organized!
Have a wonderful trip with your mom! You know we will be waiting to hear all about it....
:goodvibes

Thanks for the send off everyone!

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Talk to you all when I get back

AHHH! Haha, your TR title change to "I'm outta here!" literally gave me the chills! I hope you have a TON of fun and time to relax. Can't wait to hear about it all when you get back.

Oooh, you're probably here (in FL) now!!!! And what a day to come-it's predicted to hit 90! Hubby and I already felt the heat when we were out this morning, and we were inside by 11:30.

But-I know you're not going to let that bother you!!! Have a WONDERFUL time, and the second you get back, start working on the TR!!! :lmao: Okay, maybe have some family time, but then the TR. I'm hoping for a mother-daughter trip in a few years (my hubby is a Disney grump too!), so I'll be looking to you for ideas. :cutie:

I am so sorry I missed you before you left (work has been a zoo for two weeks and I just haven't been able to keep up with all my subscribed threads). I hope you have a pixie dusted trip and can't wait to hear all about how you and Mom did when you return.

I'll be thinking of you this week, Michelle!! I hope you have a wonderful trip with your mom!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!! :goodvibes

Ok.. I have been soo busy.. I pretty much missed your entire PTR and your send off!! I hope that you are having fun!!! I'm excited to hear about this exciting trip I know nothing about! hehe I will have to go through your PTR and try to get caught up before you return! I'm hoping I'll have more time now that I'm done with school for the summer! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter