Flash sale @ UT: 7 day PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I'm calculating is that you would save $84.58 for each adult annual pass that you used this deal on. You would pay $431.95 on UT for each adult ticket. When they go to upgrade it (assuming they hit the right buttons to count it as a 7 day ticket, which is worth $516.53)--you would have to pay an additional $78.81. Since the annual gold pass is $595.34, I subtracted the cost of the UT ticket & the upgrade to come up with the savings. People are more than welcome to check my math, though. I personally have never done an upgrade, but I read about people on here doing it all the time with success. Good luck!

I have never thought about an AP. We had gone once a year for the past few years but agreed to take next year off... but.... idk!

So we are going for 10 days and was going to get a 9 day pass, since we are doing Christmas party... It doesn't seem like there is much discount for a 9 day pass. Maybe I would be better off purchasing the 4 day (3 day free) and upgrade to the AP?

My son will be 2 in July and we are going in November so he will be free... hmmm

Guess its over. No sign of that deal now.
RATS!
Looks like they sold out around 11 PM. I hemmed and hawed over whether to buy or not but finally pulled the trigger when UT confirmed on their FB page that these were indeed the pre-Feb. 12 tickets that do not expire after 12/31/2018.
upload_2017-6-22_0-48-41.png

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter