Flash sale @ UT: 7 day PH

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sure was a flash sale...I checked at 2pm and it was gone!
I originally thought it was gone, too. But then I saw IT!! It's not listed with the normal tickets. When you click WDW, there is a banner that has the buy 4 get 3 days free park hopper there. Click the link and then it takes you to the page that the OP referenced. UNFORTUNATELY, it wouldn't let me add them to the cart. It just kept saying that cart is empty. I tried 2 different browsers to make sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I ended up calling them and they said that there are some technical difficulties with that deal and IT is currently working on it. They hope to have it working in the next few hours. She also didn't know how long this would be available. Fingers crossed that I can pounce on those tickets today!

OK, I have never bridged a ticket, and I was planning on getting the DVC gold pass for my trip. Can someone help me with the calculations to see how much this would save me?

Hot Tamales--it works!! I was just able to save $170 off of 2 adult park hopper tickets. Thank you to the OP (bladiator) for posting this!!!

OK, I have never bridged a ticket, and I was planning on getting the DVC gold pass for my trip. Can someone help me with the calculations to see how much this would save me?
What I'm calculating is that you would save $84.58 for each adult annual pass that you used this deal on. You would pay $431.95 on UT for each adult ticket. When they go to upgrade it (assuming they hit the right buttons to count it as a 7 day ticket, which is worth $516.53)--you would have to pay an additional $78.81. Since the annual gold pass is $595.34, I subtracted the cost of the UT ticket & the upgrade to come up with the savings. People are more than welcome to check my math, though. I personally have never done an upgrade, but I read about people on here doing it all the time with success. Good luck!

What I'm calculating is that you would save $84.58 for each adult annual pass that you used this deal on. You would pay $431.95 on UT for each adult ticket. When they go to upgrade it (assuming they hit the right buttons to count it as a 7 day ticket, which is worth $516.53)--you would have to pay an additional $78.81. Since the annual gold pass is $595.34, I subtracted the cost of the UT ticket & the upgrade to come up with the savings. People are more than welcome to check my math, though. I personally have never done an upgrade, but I read about people on here doing it all the time with success. Good luck!
Thank you, that is exactly the number I got as well, wanted to make sure I was thinking correctly!!

Also noticed, if you go through the Mousesavers newsletter, you save a whole additional $1 LOL! But hey, it's still a savings. Scratch that, it won't let you checkout with that price.

This is my lucky week. Yesterday I got the last 3 resort nights I wanted so badly and now this!
Thank you OP!

Last edited:

Thanks!

I had them in my cart and couldn't check out - it said "quantity unavailable". I removed them from my cart and now it won't let me add them again. I'm on chat with them now and will update.

UPDATE: They told me to try it in a different browser. Tired it in Safari and it worked! (I had been using Chrome.) I asked if he could tell me when the sale would end and he said they aren't given that information. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hot Tamales--it works!! I was just able to save $170 off of 2 adult park hopper tickets. Thank you to the OP (bladiator) for posting this!!!

Also noticed, if you go through the Mousesavers newsletter, you save a whole additional $1 LOL! But hey, it's still a savings. Scratch that, it won't let you checkout with that price.

This is my lucky week. Yesterday I got the last 3 resort nights I wanted so badly and now this!
Thank you OP!

You're welcome! I'm always glad to help spread the savings. I just wish I had held out cause I bought 2 of these a couple months ago! LOL

I believe the price should be $20 less. Remember that when you look on the Disney World website for the ticket prices, the $516.53 is $20 off from the gate price for buying them online ahead of time. So the gate price (which from reading the @Robo ticket thread, I believe I'm correct) that they should bridge the price up to $536.53 (Or perhaps $537.83 because the 6.5% tax will be added to the $505 base price).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter