First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Take Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd, I see you are already at the top of the list...:rolleyes1

1. jeanigor 11
  2. scarlett873 8
  3. cocowum 7

Anyone (Tracy) know how long the Dolphin rate is going to last? In other words, when do I have to make up my mind by for a post cruise stay?

It will last until we run out of rooms. For your post cruise stay you have more time than if you want a precruise stay.

It will last until we run out of rooms. For your post cruise stay you have more time than if you want a precruise stay.

Thank you. As you know, the pre-cruise stay is booked. Now I am seeing if a post cruise stay is in the budget.

Hello everyone. I can't keep up with you guys - so I'll just pop in to say "hi" on our new thread so I'll be subscribed and I can read your craziness.

I've rented a car for post-cruise use and I called Hertz for the exact 411. The Hertz rep at Cape Canaveral told me they have shuttles running past the port buildings every 15 minutes. I'm sure if Hertz is doing it, so are other rental agencies. I will admit that I do have my car reserved already. :blush:

I've rented a car for post-cruise use and I called Hertz for the exact 411. The Hertz rep at Cape Canaveral told me they have shuttles running past the port buildings every 15 minutes. I'm sure if Hertz is doing it, so are other rental agencies. I will admit that I do have my car reserved already. :blush:

So you didn't believe my answer? :confused3 I see how I rate :sad2:

yeah.... you think being the the parks stopped this crowd from posting? I am still thinking I'll take my laptop to TSM meet and live blog, no pics, no video, no voice...but maybe a vivid description

yeah.... you think being the the parks stopped this crowd from posting? I am still thinking I'll take my laptop to TSM meet and live blog, no pics, no video, no voice...but maybe a vivid description

Tantalizing...

ooooooh Rex!

Tracy's going to kill me for posting this already... :eek:

but since i'm no longer on that very LONG list just above my post, i wanted to get my name on the first page somehow...

i unfortunately, will not be joining you all on your wonderful podcast cruise..

i've had to change my cruise to the following week....

oh well.....hopefully, i'll have a chance to meet up with at least some of you at WDW the weekend following the podcast cruise (which for me will be the weekend before my cruise)....

and i hope you all post lots and lots and lots and lots of live trip report pictures during the cruise, so that I (and other unfortunates like me) will be able to vicariously cruise along with you ...:goodvibes

Sorry Tracy -- I know I'm being naughty...but I just wanted to pop in and let Beth know she will be missed! :sad1:

Sounds Awesome!

So you didn't believe my answer? :confused3 I see how I rate :sad2:

I definitely believed your answer Tracy, but I'm not sure I asked you that exact question about the rental agency shuttles and their time schedules?? As long as I had the rep on the phone I asked her point blank.

I want to make this perfectly clear, I'm Very Blonde and sometimes I need to be told more than once. :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter