First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Take Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask the first cruise related question on this thread:

If you rent a car and drive to the Cape Canaveral, the rental shops have transport shuttles to the dock. Do they also have shuttles waiting for after we disembark?

There are enough of us to rotate and take turns for rowing duty.:goodvibes

Friends don't let friends row drunk :thumbsup2

Then it looks like poor sweet Gibson is not only going to be the one to hold the bail money, but he'll be the one rowing the ship....looks like the cruise just got extended.:goodvibes

Wooooooo Hooooooo!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I see some people are trying to secure the post count early on.......:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

You Turkey's! trying to up your post count early on! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you rent a car and drive to the Cape Canaveral, the rental shops have transport shuttles to the dock. Do they also have shuttles waiting for after we disembark?
Oh good question! I was actually wondering the same thing...

This forum requires that you wait 40 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

Oh good question! I was actually wondering the same thing...

This forum requires that you wait 40 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

Yes. :thumbsup2 You have to call and schedule it.

I think.

And is there going to be a huge line that I will have to wait in....might it be worth the $75(?) dollars to park at the port and not deal with the hullabaloo?

Just signing on. (And I am actually LATE, not early, since I wasn't on the earlier version of the thread! :rotfl2: )

~Erika (yeah, of the microphone...and Podcast Cruise winner! :cool1: )

Yes.

And for the rest of you :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Just signing on. (And I am actually LATE, not early, since I wasn't on the earlier version of the thread! :rotfl2: )

Welcome to the insanity!!!

And you didn't miss much on the other thread...mostly fluff...and Don's 4 or 5 wives...and hawt people will be on this cruise...:dance3:

Welcome Erika!!!! And congrats on winning the cruise! :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG, what have I gotten myself into??? I just signed on like 5 minutes ago and there are already tons of new posts! :scared: It's gonna be a loooong few months, isn't it? :rotfl2:

Anyone (Tracy) know how long the Dolphin rate is going to last? In other words, when do I have to make up my mind by for a post cruise stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter