Feeling left out or how do I get a pintrading logo?

Your logos are beautiful! I would love one. Really appreciate it. If you can't I understand.
Minnie is my fav character along with Daisy as a 2nd. Your artistic taste in pics and colors are just fabulous so you choose your fav and surprise me. Please don't use Glinda as my handle though but
ºoº Deb ºoº

TIA,
ºoº Deb ºoº

I too would love to have one of your excellent logos. However, if it is too much trouble, I would understand. My favorite character is Jiminy Cricket. :)

Thanks, very much!

Brer-Rabbit:
Well since you asked, I would love to have one also. I tried to wait and did not want to overwhelm you. I have watched with envy all of the great logos you have done. I am truly amazed.
My favorite character of all time is Tigger.
PS> My six-year son, Austin, has also gotten into pin trading after watching me. His favorite character is also Tigger. Could you also do one for him if it is not to much trouble? He asked if he could contribute and be a member of the boards but I have held off until now.
Thanks again. BobT
:bounce:

Thank You for taking the time and using your wonderful talents to make such a special logo for me!
I love my Minnie logo. You're a creative genius!

testing it in my sig

I know I'm a bit late . . .but. . . me too!!! Thanks in advance! Gigi (Tinkerbell would be my choice!)

If you are still making these wonderful logos, I too would like one. My favorite character is Max. I would be happy to trade a pin for it. Just let me know what you collect.

Thanks!

WOW!! I have never had a thread with 108 replies!! Too funny!!:D

I love all the new logos!! Michael, I hope it hasn't caused you too much agita....are you dreaming about pin trading logos every night? :D Thanks for all yor hard work!

Leslie

Hey Michael!

What you are doing is great for the pin trading community and great for the boards!

If you get time, I would love one of your style with Goofy on it to put next to my Dizpins one, they would make a great pair!! I have some great clip art sites if you need any new ones.

Thanks in advance.

- David

:bounce:

Michael,

Just got back from a trip and saw all the wonderful new logos. Is it possible to get one also?
If So TAP loves Tigger and DAP is a Mickey and Grumpy Fan. Any thoughts on what can be done?

Thanks so much

Tap & Dap:smooth: :smooth: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Michael,

All the logos look wonderful. If you have the time, I would also love a pin trading logo. I am getting married on Disney Cruise Lines in less than four months. So I would love a logo that would incorporate Mickey & Minnie Bride/Groom and the Disney Cruise Ship.

I would also be happy to drop a pin in the mail for your efforts.

Thanks!
Mary
wdwbound@yahoo.com

I agree...your Minnie is adorable! And I just love Belle and the Prince. :) Michael certainly knows his colors. I thought maybe something brighter for them, but two nights ago I got B&B out to watch after not seeing it for some time. He's right...these are the colors in the movie. Thanks, Michael for sticking with them. :D

Hopefully, I've done this right and the wonderful image Michael created will show.

Michael, thank you so much for all the time and effort you've put into these logos.

You've made the boards so much brighter.

Well, I know I am late in asking but I would also love a pin trading logo. My favorite character is Mickey and especially Mickey as Steamboat Willie. I used to have him as my DIS signature pic but now he is not showing up. I hate to ask you to do yet another but....if you could I would love to have a Steamboat Willie pin logo or anything with Mickey.
Thanks so much!

Just wanted to let eveyone know that I am happy to continue making logos for everyone, but will not get to make them until next week. I will be leaving in the morning for WDW (YAY!!!!!) As soon as I return, I will be happy to make more logos for you guys!

Michael

Have a great trip Michael ! :wave: You lucky! Thanks again for the great logo.
:earseek:Looking forward to more of your trip pics:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter