• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feeling left out or how do I get a pintrading logo?

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
Big lippy faces here in Connecticut. Wondering how everyone is getting those pintading logos on their posts. They sure are Beautyful! Sigh.....

Leslie

Leslie--

I WILL MAKE YOU ONE TODAY! Just tell me who you want on it and consider it done!

Michael

Michael,
me too, Me too.
Leslie of course wants something from Beauty and the Beast. She just reported to me that she wants Mrs Potts and Chip. guess having Beauty on her logo would be too much competition. After all, she "is" Beauty.

I would like Mickey. Not Sorcer Mickey though, that is taken already. I like the Pin trading Mickey like I have next to my name. Or any Mickey in his cute little black and red suit. You suprise me. But don't forget to send explicit instructions on how to put it in my signature. I am a total computer illiterate.
Peggie

Michael!!!! Thank you!!!!! Can you put my current signature clipart on there...Mrs Potts and Chip??

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce:

Leslie

Yes Nat, You are right...I would not feel so left out if someone would only trade me a HM Dangle! (picture a BIG lippy face!!) and can you hear the great big SSSSSssssigh????? Oh, can you tell me how to post a picture from the web in a post? Wait til you see this...you're gonna laugh...but I won't post it til later because we are having people over for the game and if I dont get off the computer, I am going to be in BIG trouble!!! Bye!

:rolleyes: :D

Leslie

Can I be on the list to get one also. Pin trader/work out. I have lost 12 lbs and DH has lost 40. We are in training for the Disney Pin Cruise in May 2002.
Michele
If Minnie is too big, just make one up yourself.
minnie11a.gif

Shoes99,

I am happy to make you one, I will PM it to you.

Michael

I'd like to also get in line to get a pin trading logo, Michael, if possible. I would really appreciate it!
My favorite Disney character is Baloo. I don't have a good example, maybe you do. Thanks!

Michael if you're in a really creative mood and would like to make another pin trading logo my favorite character is classic pooh. I know you don't have any idea who I am but my posts are so plain and blah! I would just love to be able to pop classic pooh in there to liven it up. The problem is if you were kind enough to go through all the trouble of creating a logo for me I have no idea how to use it.

Michael, could i please have one created too? Considering my screen name - do you have something with Mickey and Minnie together? I would really appreciate it very much. Thanks. Caroline:D

I will get them all made for all of you and PM them to you. Michael

As long as the line is forming, I would love a pin trading logo too.
Sorcerer Mickey is my favorite, since I have not been able to find a Mickey with Vicking horns, which would be perfect of course.
Anyway, thank you in advance.

Patti:jester:

Brer Frog Roy made me a pin trading Mick3ey icon too that I have been wearing since October 2001. It is coirrupted on my hard drive so I ahve not been able to post it. Toy is suppose to get it resent now thast he and Janice have their website up and running.

Can we be twins since we had different artists design our pins?

I have all of those who asked on the list and will get yours to you ASAP.

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter