Feeling left out or how do I get a pintrading logo?

I think I am actually glad I found this thread late. Reading through the requests and seeing the results has been awesome. If it wouldn't be too much of a problem, I would love a logo too. I have cut down on my pin buying/trading due to having to save money for my wedding, but I plan on going nuts in September at the event in wdw. My favorite character is Cinderella although I would love if you could find Mickey proposing to Minnie since I got engaged NYE in WDW.

Thank you so much!
Melissa

<p><font color="#000080"><b>Hi guys!
Okay I think I have finished logos for everyone who has posted here so far. Most
recnetly I have finished these: </b></font></p>
<p align="center"><b><font size="3" color="#800080">areo99
doombuggy
fantasmickey
crazytrack27
Jenpooh
MeJo
Kim In TN
PinMan
EYE R.N. </font></b></p>
<p align="left"><font color="#000080"><b> All of you (and more) have PM's
from me with links to your logos.  Let me know if any of you need help or
haven't gotten your logo>  Hope you like them......ENJOY!   
</b></font></p>

</body>

Thank you Dom and Brer-Rabbit for your help !
I was so excited to see Jessica smiling at me that I typed the link wrong !
Like my wife says....I'm in loooove with a "toon"

Bob;)

YooHoo! Michael! can I have one too?
my fav's are Pooh, Tigger,Eeyore, Dopey and the princesses. could I have princesses? like cinderella, snow white and ariel? is that possible? or since you know me so well something unique! LOL!

Michael,
THank you so much!!!
What a wonderful thing to do for everyone.
I really like it, its me!!! :)

Hi Michael-
Thanks so much! It's beautiful! Here we go!

can someone help me get my sig to show? I'm very new to graphics stuff and am having no luck. I can't tell you how many posts I have deleted testing this :)

thanks
Christine

Hi ttfn2
When I looked at your source code and compared it to other logos--- yours does not have www.howskaren etc...... you have http://howskaren, but no www try adding that into what you have
img]http://www.howskaren.com/ttfn2.gif[/img

ttfn2.gif

Use what I put above, but put [ at the very beginning and ] at the very end Hope this helps.
I got it, I got it!! You have ttNf in your code instead of ttFn copy what I put above and add the bracketts-- it will work :)
Kathi

How silly do I feel :)
Kathi-
thanks so much. I hope I did ths right

Woo Hoo!! This is great!
Thanks again Kathi!! You're the best!

Christine

You're very welcome! I actually enjoyed doing it-- I love looking for the one teeny tiny dumb thing that messes up the whole thing! LOL Now mind you I enjoy this-- but I sure hated it in college at 2AM trying to get an assignment to run that was due in a mear 6 hrs LOL Sure didn't seem fun then ;)

Kathi

here goes. . .

This is so amazingly cool. Let me know if there is a TDS pin coming out that you want.

Thanks so much
Denise

wow....way kool....thanks for the logo and thanks for the help everyone... this is super.

i think mickey the wizard is awsome too. how do you learn how to do this ? this is great, i'm not to good with the computer. is it hard ? i,d love to enter a picture too.

Thanks so much brer rabbit, now evertime I post I will get exited about my May trip. I will have to post more often.
JO

My new logo is totally awsome!! Thanks so much Brer-Rabbit for finding the Grim Grinning Ghosts in fornt of my favorite "home!" You rock!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter