Feeling left out or how do I get a pintrading logo?

I realize I might be too late..... But could I please have one that shows the enchanted rose, Belle and Beast? Or just the Enchanted Rose and Beast or the Enchanted Rose alone? Thanks! I also need to know how to add it to my signature.

These logos are just too good! I would eventually like a Beast and/or Belle related logo also, but there are more veteran pin traders and longer standing members of this board who deserve first crack. I'm willing to wait my turn.

Hi!!

I hate to be a pest. Its my first time on this site, and I'm having a ball reading everything. If its not too much trouble...could I get one of those logo's too?? I have a picture of a Mickey in a cast member costume that a friend of mine made. Would you be able to use it if I sent it to you?? Please let me know. Thanks!!

Lizzie

Just a FYI Michael, the talented person that has made all thes great logos, is in WDW for a few days. Not sure when he is coming back but I'm sure he'd be happy to make one for anyone that wants one.

I was just sent this board from a friend to try to get a logo. Great site!!!! I really want one, Please I'm begging. What I would love is the Aristocats the whole family from Disney Clipart. Also just found that site.

I also will need instrustions cause I know very little about computers. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Judy AKA Autumnsam@aol.com

brer rabbit is who you want to talk to,i hear he's in disney ? check back real soon.

Hi Guys!

Just got back from WDW -- had a wonderful time. I am happy to get logos done for you guys, I should have them for you in the next couple of days. Make sure you check your PM boxes.

DisneystoreCMLiz -- just email me the clipart and I will see what I can do.

Michael

Michael do you have any with the Haunted Mansion or the three ghosts. Would appreciate it. shirley38

Michael:

Did you get my pm? I'm not sure I sent it correctly. Actually, I don't know if I could even do it incorrectly. :)

Just a little bump for the post that started it all.....

Sir Michael, Thank you for all the logos you have made for the DIS gang! They are beautyful!:D

Michael
If you check this thread PLEASE can I get a logo .They are so cool and I am so envious . I feel like a plain Jane with out one and if you know me you would know I an anything but plain. I love Goofy and the cruise line and am a DVC member so anything from any of those would be great
Thank you in advance and if you can't I understand and thanks any way
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter