February Challenge!

I completed 6 more pages in the heritage album last night, which brings me to 20 pages so far.:Pinkbounc

Checking in with 8 done last Tuesday at a crop and 12 done today. With the 12 I had already done my total is at 32! WOW! :earseek:

It sure is motivating to keep track of it! ::yes:: I still have an all day crop planned next Friday! This should be a good month.

I am up to Christmas 2001, so only 3 more left!! :Pinkbounc

8 more pages which I think brings me to 28....hope to work more on my album tomorrow (worked on Mom's heritage album today)....I'm up to 1947! WooHoo! (started at about 1898)

I've only done 3 pages. I need to get in gear but I've been so busy tearing apart a spare room to make it into an office/scrap booking room. I also have been busy doing some scrap book shopping. Now it's time to get cropping! :crazy:

8 pages last night! So that brings me up to 29 pages Yippie! I am going to an all day crop on Sat so I really hope to crank out some more! Finally I am being productive!

Well there is a little over a week to go. I hope everyone has lots of cropping time coming up.

I wanted to post a little reminder of how this works....since there seem to be ALOT of new people here this month.

You are to count the pages you get finished, from start to finish. This means everything is done...including the journaling (groan). Post as you finish pages, and include your total to that point for the month.

The person who finishes the most pages will win the package. That person is then required the next months challenge, and provide the prize package.

Hope that isn't clear as mud. Anyway...here are the totals as I see them:

You guys are staying so busy!
So far this month we have:

32 TonyS20
29 Spinning
28 Alice28
14 wdwprincess_keli
13 Piglets Pal
12 ToDisney
8 PattyT
6 WDWMom
6 nicki darling
6 goofymom/pop
4 soccerchick
4 pjlla
4 caroliniagirl
3 hockeymom7691
2 mommytotwo
2 crazyforpooh
chessie
OurDogCisco

Have fun!

Patti
258 pages completed in 2004
I hope I have you all up to date.

Completed 8 more pages in heritage album last night. I am working on my own album this afternoon so I'm hoping to knock out some more pages...that puts me at 36.

Here I am again..was able to work on my album all afternoon and parts of this evening! I got 7 pages done. My 2003 album is complete! (Don't hate me). That puts me at 43 pages for the month of Feb.

Although I did not take the challange this month, I like to check in to see what everyone's doing and to get me motivated.

February's one of those "let me think about it first months" to much thinking and not enough doing.

First it was trip planning, then the trip, now it's trip lag. When you travel with a 13 and a 9 year old, you need a vacation, after the vacation.

I'll be sitting the 6 year old GD this week while her parents go to Mexico. Won't be any scrapping getting done

With over 300 vacation pictures and a new toy (sizzex) I'll be up for the March Challange. At least until the gardening bug hits. Which looks like it may be late.

Did 14 more yesterday so that brings me to a total of 43! I would love to get a few more done today so my DIsney book is done!

I took Thursday and Friday off of work and scrapbooked for a few hours each day. I completed 18 pages! I am finished with Christmas (from 94-03) and Halloween and Thanksgiving of this year. I also finished several spreads of our wedding album.

That brings my grand total to 50! :Pinkbounc

I got 3 more pages done yesterday...brings me to 46.........

I've done 2 whole pages! Hee-hee..... I am going to a crop on Friday but it is with my friends so, I doubt I'll get much done...

Tina

I did 6 pages yesterday so my total for the month is...49 I am so pleased! I would like to do a few more tonight but I dont think tha will happens so good chance that is all for the month! But I'm happy!

Originally posted by OurDogCisco
I've done 2 whole pages! Hee-hee..... I am going to a crop on Friday but it is with my friends so, I doubt I'll get much done...

Tina
ROFL, Tina!! I love crops just for that reason... the socializing!! Have fun!!

Wow.... I forgot the end of the month is fast approaching. I gotta go refigure my count and let you know.... but I know it is no where near 49!........................P

I did 17 this month ~ doubt that I will get anymore done by Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter