4 pjlla
6 nicki darling
2 crazyforpooh
cardinagirl
chessie
hockeymom7691
OurDogCisco

I hope I have you all up to date.

Have fun scrapping...I am actually taking a break...I just finished knitting the front of a sweater!!! the cat is having a ball.

Patti
258 pages in 2004

Patti, technically I have done 6 pages ( 3 layouts ). Sorry, its been a while since I did the challenge.

Cyndi princess:

I fixed it in my notes (and will try and learn to change the post).

I guess I am the only scrapper in America that still does a single page from time to time. :) Actually...my layouts tend to be 6 to 8 pages! I never met a picture I didn't crop.

Keep up the great work!

Patti

Hi,
I'd like to join in too. I've read a little about your challenges and hopefully it will get me motivated.

~ Cass

Ok I am now up to 21 pages...Did 17 yesterday at the crop so I am pleased! I only have about 10 more pages and my DIsney trip should be done! YEAH!

I got 2 pages done tonight (so far), so that puts me at 10. I'm getting close to being done with Christmas! Whoopee!

Checking in....Got four pages completed today and started a fifth, but it is not quite finished.

4 more pages tonight....brings me to 14....I'm tired now! Time for bed! :o

Well I have 6 done so far for this month. In the last three weeks however I have done 67 pages. Most of them were in Jan though....boo hoo:(

But I am happy because I finished WDW 2003, Cancun 2003, caught up my sons book, finished my daughters graduation book, and have organized my christmas 2003 book.

Ready to start scrappin again today.....and I cant wait....I am on a roll......crop crop crop....I must crop......lol! Can you say addiction......:)

Good luck ladies

Hope I'm not too late to get added to the list. I am planning a few crops with friends this month, so I figured I would keep track of how many pages I get done here!

For February, I'm at 12 pages. Our first crop is tonight, so I hope to get more done. We're also doing an all-day crop next Friday, so I should be able to get a lot done then!

I had just started scrapbooking two days ago, and is on my third page. It's hard to do when you have a little one around.

well it took me forever to get through these two pages -
my DS at 2 riding a little 4-sheeler with DH holdingonto the back running!
Girl pages are sooo much easier to embellish with ribbons, glitter, buttons, and charms
I was really stuck on these - then I found the washers that Nicurn sent me in a swap - JUST the Touch!

so now I am at 8 done
(another 4 pages just need 'something' and hopefully I will find those things sometime tonight!)

Hubby is traveling so I have loads of time to crop pix. My total for Feb is now at 13.

Got a crop on Friday....yipppeeeeeee

Snuck out yesterday to my LSS and cropped for awhile. Up to 10 pages done now. Need to journal and add a few titles and I'll have even more done.:sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter