February Challenge!

pattievers

<font color=00CC66>Victim of a drive-by tag...<br>
I hope every one is ready for the February Challenge!

I have no idea what you will get...but I am sure you will like it :teeth:

Well...so far there will be:

New Mickey Eyelets
Disney Paper
DIsney Stickers
CM Snap Pack

O.K...who wants to play? I might even share my secrets to getting lots done :)

Patti
258 Pages in 2004

Hopefully I'll do better than last month

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

Count me in! And please share your secret!?!?
So far I have 4 done for the month! I have 2 long crops this month..I plan to work on my DIsney album finally...

Sounds like fun! Count me in. I have lots of scrapping to catch up on. I was just working on organizing some photos last night. I'm ready to roll!

I'm ready to go (I think!)......... Did a TLC "Clean Sweep" quickie on my bedroom yesterday so I don't have to look at the piles of stuff while I scrap! I'm ready to roll. My goal for February is to finish my WDW 2002 album so that I can start my WDW 2004 album. I would also like to scrap about 10 pages of the ongoing album I am doing for my dad in preparation for Father's Day. And, of course, I would like to finish the first year of each of my children's lives, as they are 6 and 8 1/2 now!! .....................P

DD and I scrapped yesterday and I completed 6 pages. DD is going to join challenge, too. She will post on her own when she gets the time. Joining the challenge has motivated her to journal her pages she seems to have forgotten about.

I'm in....I should get a lot done as I am doing Heritage album for my Mom and still trying to get Christmas caught up in my own album.

although I KNOW I will never reach Patti's numbers ;)
I got 2 done this weekend - yep took me allll weekend to get 2 done :rolleyes:

Even though I'd love to, I know I won't get much done in the line of scrapping during Feb. I did manage to do 14 pages at the crop I went to on Sat. - but of course that was still technically January.

While you all are scrapping, I will be sewing. Just finished a 50s show at the middle school and am now full bore into "Cinderella" for the high school. Thank goodness both kids will be at the high school next year!

Deb

I'm in this month.

I have set a goal to finish 20 pages this month. I must finish our Cape Cod vacation album I promised to make for my cousin. I had about a 6 month set back. I'd like to have it finished before Easter. I hope to finish more then 20 this month but if I finish 20 I will be within shouten' distance of the finish line.

Chessie

I did 8 pages last night on the heritage album....It was a nightmare just getting the pictures sorted and identified! It's fascinating to do...my grandfather was in the Army in WW2 and saw both action in Europe and the Philippines....he has pictures of some of the scenery and it's really interesting. I'm proud of him! And then my Mother's family was SO the 1950's idyllic boomer family...there is a picture of my mom, about 8, (so this would be 1955) curled on a chair, reading a book, with her Mary Janes and cuffed socks, and my uncle sprawled on the floor watching some 1950's TV show (looks like Howdy Doody). So funny!

OK...I'm new to this so can someone fill me in on just exactly what the challenge is? Is it to get the most pages done? To do a certain number of pages? Thanks for helping me get "up to speed".

Hi Carolinagirl,

Basically the challenge is to see who can complete the most pages in the month. You post your totals periodically to see where everyone stands. At the end of the month the person with the "most" wins. The winner then becomes the host for the next month!

Even if you don't win it can keep you moving on your scrapping. And although I've said I'm not officially "in" this month, just getting back to the boards and remembering about the challenge has me inspired to try and fit a little bit into my other responsibilities this month.

I even brought the next two envelopes of photos, a single page, my personal cutter, and a photo holder I won at a crop last weekend with me to campus today! I have students taking a test this morning and plan to do a little preliminary "layout" and cropping! I'll put what I select for each page into one of the holder pockets and then if I can squeeze in some time between sewing assignments I'll just have to select papers, etc. to get a layout done!

Deb

Carolinagirl -
just post the number of pages done through-out the month -
the person with the most WINS - and has to host next months challenge!
:)

I finished another 2 pages last night -
I am happy to be slowly getting pages done!
I am up to 4 now :)

Ok I'm ready this time so count me in. So far I have done 2 layouts.

Cyndi princess:

Count me in for the month! I am going to a crop on Friday and hope to make some progress on my WDW trip album!

:Pinkbounc

Hopefully, I'll be more motivated to more done this month. I gonna give a good try. So far, I have done none!

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter