February 2016!

My DD and I are going to be at the Poly from 2/26-3/1. Quickie trip, we are AP and got a good deal on the room, plus used miles for the flight. Praying for no snow and great temps while we are there. As someone else said, packing this time of year is a challenge. I have enough trouble staying under the airline weight limit as it is...can't wait, though!

all winter we were mild temps here in NJ....now the closer we get to our trip, the snow storms are coming! looks like this week it is going to be pretty "cold" in Orlando...low 60's.

We arrive late on 2/18 and leave sometime on 2/22. We are overdue for a trip and what better reason then to go cheer on family and friends for the runs!

17 days! Kids have NO IDEA! 3 days at PORR, 3 at AoA Nemo, and last night at the Contemporary, tower...Bay Lake view, but we will take it! We are crazy with our split stays but we can't help it. Everything will be a surprise for the kids this trip, from the trip itself, to the different resorts, family magic tour, prepark BOG...really going to be magical!

A lot of families like mine (one of our kiddos has autism) are going to be there around the same time! We are 2/27-3/1 PORR, 3/1-3/4 AoA, 3/4-5 Contemporary. We are NUTS but the opportunity came up to get a room in the tower on our last night and we couldn't pass it up - we've never stayed there before.

What day is everyone doing what park? It would be amazing (and impossible) if we met up!

Our son has autism. We will be there 2/27-03/01. Staying at POR Royal room! We're doing MK the first 2 days and figure out the rest as we go :) We've got reservations for liberty tree tavern on first day and reservations for dd and ds at bibbidi bobbidi boutique on second day. Just about two weeks!!

4 now...and I haven't even packed our bag yet!! ack! The kids bag is packed looks like I'll be doing that this afternoon or tonight

I'll be at All Star Sports the 29th-2nd. Never stayed there before but have stayed at all the other values. Was a last minute trip so went with the cheapest room available. 6 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter