February 2016!

Amazynglydisney

Mouseketeer
Decided to make a thread for February 2016 since I couldn't seem to find one! My trip is at the end of Feb. We are florida residents. My family (me, my boyfriend, our two kiddos DS5 and DD2 she will be 3 when we go) and I are staying at AKL Feb 28 - Mar 02! 52 more days and I am really getting excited! My boyfriend is getting more excited as well and of course the kids are beyond ready for Disney but I think they are a little worn out by the fact that every single day I ask if they are excited to go back to Disney world soon. They really don't know when exactly we are going so I can't wait until the day arrives when I ask if they're ready and they're just like "yeah right mom you ask us thay everyday" little will they know we'll really be on our way :) Who else is going in February?

Were are you staying?
We are staying at AKL w/savanna view! We went last year from Feb. 23-27 it's a great time to go and we also experienced a lot of pixie dust (in the parks and at the resort) :) plus after staying at AKL we had to return it just feels like home!

We are staying at AKL w/savanna view! We went last year from Feb. 23-27 it's a great time to go and we also experienced a lot of pixie dust (in the parks and at the resort) :) plus after staying at AKL we had to return it just feels like home!
We spent my husbands 50 birthday at the AKL and they gave us all kinds of pixie dust. When we came back to our room the day of his birthday and they had his room decorated and a cake for him that was so above and beyond! That was many years ago though and I doubt that would happen now. We are planning on doing a breakfast at Boma this time around. Have a great trip.

Oh wow that sounds awesome ! What a wonderful birthday surprise! I hope you have a great trip as well! I'm just trying to figure out how to manage my anxiety until the trip! Although my DD birthday is Feb 12 so I'm sure my mind will be distracted by party planning and what not. She's turning three and I'm planning a frozen party for her at Chuck e cheese! So happy shes turning three before our trip so we can take her to bibbidi bobbidi boutique! And our DS is 5 so we'll be doing the knight package for him! Thought about doing the pirates league for him but he's autistic and sosnot like face paint or anything on his face and stuff so we're just going to play it safe. Boma seems nice we've never eaten there but planning on doing sanaa for lunch!

Good to see you again :) - had my autistic son at the eye doctor today - dilation..went better than expected. We will be there as well from Feb 27th to Mar 3 with our 4 kids - cannot wait of course! DS also does not like anything on his face outside of food stains.

By the way we have had AKL with that view - was indeed wonderful! You guys are going to have a great time!

PS - Don't drop your camera lens cover or case over the balcony.....nightmare getting it back :)

My families first trip 2/27 - 3/5 at Pop!! DS will turn 5 while we are there, he and I are SO excited while DH is just along for the ride! We started our count down chain at 50 days which has increased the excitement!!

Feb 27-3/4 at CBR....42 days!! starting to pick up travel items while i'm shopping. I know its so hard to predict the weather...i'm just hoping for no snow storms on the 27th (in NJ we haven't had one snow storm yet, my luck winter will decide to show up late Feb).

Although I love going when it's cooler in FL..the packing is always a challenge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter