February 2016!

We keep switching resorts. First it was POR, then we decided we wanted to stay at AKL again. Now were going with POP so we can have more spending money in the parks. We'll see when it comes time to book cause we like to book right before we go. :) Ugh im soooo anxious!

We are really looking forward to our trip in February! We are going to be at YC from 22 February to 29 February. Celebrating my (yikes) 46th Birthday. My son is 9 with dietary restrictions and we love how well Disney takes care of us. I never worry about what he eats there knowing how careful they are in the kitchen.

We did CL at AKL and the staff was amazing. They had allergen friendly food brought up every day for us. So many amazing memories there that my heart will always be fond the that resort. We would stay there every time if I had my way.

We are really looking forward to our trip in February! We are going to be at YC from 22 February to 29 February. Celebrating my (yikes) 46th Birthday. My son is 9 with dietary restrictions and we love how well Disney takes care of us. I never worry about what he eats there knowing how careful they are in the kitchen.

We did CL at AKL and the staff was amazing. They had allergen friendly food brought up every day for us. So many amazing memories there that my heart will always be fond the that resort. We would stay there every time if I had my way.
Omg club level at AKL? I bet that is amazing! And thats so awesome that they are able to accomodate your sons needs. My son has autism so I can relate somewhat on allergies and picky eating habits. Hope you have a great trip :)

Omg club level at AKL? I bet that is amazing! And thats so awesome that they are able to accomodate your sons needs. My son has autism so I can relate somewhat on allergies and picky eating habits. Hope you have a great trip :)
My son has Tourette's Syndrome and traditional meds did not help, turned him into a shell of a child. Our new doctor is more open to alternative therapies and the diet changes have made dramatic improvements. Some days I forget he has the disorder. Best of luck with your son, and enjoy your vacation.

February 21st here I come!!! 29 more days. Split stay Dolphin Hotel and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

We'll be at POR 2/24 - 3/1. Like you @Amazynglydisney, I have been telling my kids every day about something else Disney. My parents and my in-laws will be meeting us there (1 day with each, not the same day) so my kids are double excited. Disney with grandparents is like a bonus level.

24 days to go until GF and then switching on Feb. 26 to the BWI CL until March3. I feel just like a child waiting for Santa to finally get here!

Arrive Feb. 15th AKL - tried for CL, but could not get.
We have our Magic Bands and luggage tags !

27 days to go...bands should be here tomorrow, band covers ordered, FP's all done, reservations booked, have all my pack lists, started picking up some stuff along the way...last thing to do is pack I guess but can't do that until we are closer to figure out what the temps will be like..I'm bored and want to do "disney stuff" on this lazy Sunday....I don't think there is anything left to do???

If anybody is going to be there on March 1-I have an illuminations cruise I'm trying to fill up if anybody wants on! Cost will be based on how many end up sharing it (hoping for 10)

As of tomorrow morning it will be 14 days till Disney! My sister and I will be staying at CBR for the third time (9 nights)! It's been almost 3 years since our last trip and we're beyond excited!! :jumping1::Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc We've even done some "pre-packing" and ordered custom skins for our magic bands! Hoping these next two weeks fly by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter