February 2015 - Our Son's First Visit

Day Two - Part 2

So we are in California Adventure now. We wandered a bit and then decided to take Henry over to Bugs Land or whatever it's called. We had hoped things wouldn't be super crowded and he could walk a bit...but no luck. The walkways and stuff were just too crowded. We did see that Heimlich's train had a short line so we decided to take Henry on it.

034.jpg

Then we headed to Cars Land. Such an adorable area. I probably should have taken more pictures but with Henry, that did make it a bit more challenging. Oh well.

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

Check out those people all bundled up like it's super cold outside. It was probably around 65 degrees or so at the time. Maybe even warmer. Haha!

We were hungry and near Flo's so we got some food. I was NOT a fan of the chicken I ordered. It was way overcooked and kind of hard to eat. Blech. We happened to be sitting here when they lit up Cars Land. It was super cute! Henry seemed to like the lights and music.

043.jpg

045.jpg

We went to Disneyland next. We didn't go on any rides. We just kind of wandered around and took photos.

047.jpg

048.jpg

050.jpg

053.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

Our stupid stroller kept losing it's wheel. So G got a paper clip from City Hall and fixed it, thank goodness. I didn't want to have to buy a new one. It was just a $50 stroller from home but I really like it. Henry was getting cranky so around 7:30 we decided to go back to the hotel. We timed the walk...from the turnstile to our hotel room door it was exactly 10 minutes. Not too shabby.

Henry had a bottle, we organized some of our stuff in the room, gave Henry a new stuffed Mickey we had bought at Walmart before the trip, and then got him into bed by 9:30.

Last edited:
DAY THREE - Thursday, February 5th

I woke up at 6:30 to get ready. It was an "early entry" day so the parks opened at 9am. I didn't necessarily want to get there super early since the day before, Henry wasn't a fan of waiting at the gates. Henry had a bottle around 8am. At home, we don't do a morning bottle but we knew he wouldn't be drinking enough milk during the day. So he had one every morning.

We ended up leaving the hotel around 8:45am. I was seriously obsessed with our hotel location. So close to the parks.

064.jpg

We basically got here as the parks were opening so we weren't in line very long at all. We went to Buzz Lightyear. Henry seemed to enjoy this ride a decent amount. I think because it's fairly well-lit. We headed toward Fantasyland next.

066.jpg

We rode Snow White. Henry seemed indifferent. Maybe a little scared in the dark spots. Next was snack time for Henry. He and I went and found a table near Jolly Holiday bakery while G went to get some coffee and pastries. It was nice to sit here and enjoy coffee and whatnot just like "the old days." When we lived 10 minutes from the park, we would visit once a week or more. Very often we would get cookies or pastries and coffee and just sit on main street. It's one of the few things I miss about California.

070.jpg

After this, Henry zonked out in his stroller. So G and I decided to try out ride swap (or whatever it's called) for Big Thunder. I went through the regular line first. It was only a 10 minute wait or so. I took some pictures while on the ride.

073.jpg

076.jpg

When I got done, Henry was still asleep in his stroller. So G took the ride swap pass and was able to go through the fast pass line. I took Henry over to the bridge so I could watch for G.

080.jpg

We had this visor extender and it was freaking amazing! Henry really hates to be in the sun (he is my child, after all) so it was really helpful.

078.jpg

Henry was still asleep so we just wandered around.

085.jpg

Henry woke up. We decided to let him walk around a bit. We tried his harness but it wasn't great. He's still not very steady, especially with shoes. So the harness messed up him a bit. It was cute though! But this is the only time we used it.

086.jpg

It was about noon, so we thought lunch would be good. We went to Village Haus. I got cheese pizza and it was pretty awful. Too dough-y. Henry wasn't really into eating at all. So we decided to go back to the hotel to see if maybe he'd want to sleep a bit more.

Today was the day we were supposed to be touring the parks with G's mom and stepdad. We knew they wouldn't show up until later...based on past experiences. Of course, they arrived while we were on our way back to the hotel. So we told them we'd call when we came back over.

Once at the hotel, it was clear that Henry didn't want to sleep. So we just let him play for a bit. Then we decided to head over to California Adventure. We called G's Mom. They were all in the Pacific Wharf area, eating, apparently. So we took Henry on the Little Mermaid ride. So cute!

Then we met up with them at Pacific Wharf. It was G's Mom, stepdad, Grandpa, aunt, and cousin (who couldn't stay long.) G then took over duties so I could get Henry a snack.

I got him a Kid's Power Pack. It had yogurt, a banana, goldfish crackers, apple slices, carrots, and milk or water. A pretty good deal for just over $6. He can't eat the carrots or apples so we ate them. And I ate the Goldfish too. After he was done, we decided to check out Cars Land since G's Mom and stepdad hadn't seen it yet (even though they are AP holders.)

We noticed Henry needed a diaper change as we were nearing the baby care center so we said we'd just be a minute. When we came out, they had all decided to get ice cream. So...G, Henry, and I wandered. This is pretty typical fashion for his family. It's always a bit of an unorganized cluster, which sets my Type A personality on edge.

G's stepdad wanted to go on Radiator Springs Racers but it was closed (and even if it had been open, the line would have been insane.) So we decided to take turns on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. G and his aunt went first. Then I rode with his Mom.

His Grandpa decided he wanted to give it a try so G's aunt went with him. G's stepdad thought it looked boring so he didn't ride. (I guess standing around is less boring?)

After that, we went to Toy Story Midway Mania. I had some "readmission passes" so we went to use one. Though it really wasn't needed since G's grandpa was in a wheel chair. Oh well. We boarded the ride. G, myself, and Henry were in a seat together.

Henry wasn't into this ride. Probably because without 3D glasses, everything is a blur. Plus when the ride vehicle turns, it kind of whips you around and he didn't seem to enjoy that at all.

Next, we went over to Disneyland to get dinner at Rancho Del Zocalo.

After dinner, we thought Henry needed some time out of his stroller. This was a problem we really had the entire trip. There weren't enough safe places to let an unsteady toddler walk around. We thought we'd give Pixie Hollow a try. It was mostly empty so that helped.

093.jpg

094.jpg

We decided that we'd take turns on Big Thunder. I had another readmission pass. So I said that G's aunt and I would use that to ride together. And then the 4 of them could all go into the handicap exit to ride with G's Grandpa.

After we all rode, G's grandpa was getting cold so they all decided to leave. G and I wandered around a few shops and then went back to the hotel around 7:45pm. Henry fell asleep around 9:30. We went to bed shortly after.

All in all, it was a pretty good day except for a slight amount of family drama. Apparently while I was on Big Thunder, G got annoyed with his mom for opening Henry's visor on the stroller when it was clear Henry was trying to fall asleep. He told her to stop and she got angry. She kept trying to open it earlier in the day when it was sunny too. It was super annoying but I kept my mouth shut. When we got back to the hotel, we noticed she had actually bent the canopy on the stroller and G had to fix it. For the most part though, I thought the day was pretty nice. I tried not to let things get to me too much. I was seriously thankful when the day was over though. It had been something I was super worried about.

Last edited:
Wow...I completely forgot to finish my report over here! It's been almost a year but I think I may have to continue it just so I can relive the trip again!

I know this trip is over a year old but I want to continue anyway.

DAY FOUR - Friday, February 6th

Henry woke up at 6:15am. Way too early. It could have been because a lot of light streams into the front room. And the maid's cart was a bit loud. So we moved him from the Pack n Play into our bed for a bit. He ended up sleeping until 8:30. Thank goodness!

102.jpg

I got up at 7:30 to shower and get ready. Henry had his bottle and we finally left the hotel around 9:45. We went to Ihop for breakfast. It was good but ended up costing more than $50. Kind of steep for breakfast. I'm glad we just ate in our room most days.

103.jpg

So, before vacation, G had discussed our plans with his Mom. On this day, we were supposed to meet up with her and his Grandpa for lunch at The Block (or whatever this shopping center is called now.) We figured we could wander around a bit, chat, and have lunch. After breakfast, G called his Mom to see what the plan was. Not sure how the conversation went on the phone, but essentially we were told that they would not be meeting us for lunch. So that meant our entire day was now "open." If we had known (which honestly, we should have) that this would happen, we would have gone to the beach this morning. But by now it was getting a bit later. So we decided to just wander around Downtown Disney for a bit.

104.jpg

105.jpg

Henry had a good time walking around. He did surprising well holding our hands. (Too bad he didn't do well with this in the parks.)

106b.jpg

We went over to the Grand Californian. I love their lobby. Then we wandered the Disneyland Hotel a little.

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

It was getting close to lunch now so we went back towards the hotel and stopped at Denny's. Henry was so cranky. This lunch was really awful. Denny's was way too hot. And even though it was fairly empty, service was ridiculously slow. After eating, we went to the hotel. Henry took a nap in our bed for about 2 hours. I went outside and chatted with my mom on the phone for a bit.

112b.jpg

Once he woke up, we let him play for a while. Then we went to a restaurant I really like for dinner. We used to eat here fairly often when we lived in CA. The owner still remembered us even though we hadn't been there in almost 5 years.

113.jpg

After dinner, we needed to stop at Target for a few things. We were already running low on milk and bottled water. Plus, I wanted more powdered donuts. Ha! We we back in the hotel around 7pm. Henry just played and we hung out. A little after 9:00, we stood at our window and watched the Disneyland fireworks.

114.jpg

Henry went to bed at 9:30. We went to be at about 10:15. Overall, it was a somewhat relaxing day. But honestly, in some ways it was kind of a useless day since we didn't get to meet up with family like we had planned. Being a "planner" it's sometimes disappointing when things don't go at all how I hope. I guess that's just the way it goes when you're trying to coordinate with other people.

Yay an update! I'm sure it will be a relief next trip when he is walking better! I remember when you were planning this one you were insisting he would walk through all the queues. I think one of the hardest things as a parent is when expectations and plans don't meet reality! We took my son at 13 months and I swear that 12-18 months is like the hardest age at DL. They are mobile but not reliably so. Mine wasn't walking yet, but close (he started like a week after we got back). He didn't want to be held or in the stroller or in the Ergo. He wanted to crawl around Disneyland- which obviously isn't chalk full of good safe crawling spots!

Where is that model of Big Thunder at? We have an off day in our trip (in 71 days!) and that would be fun to explore. Are there models of other rides too?

It's at the Disneyland Hotel. No, it's the only model I can remember seeing. It's pretty cool though.

I don't know what I was thinking with him in queues! Obviously even if he could walk well, he wouldn't want to stay in line...haha. I am concerned about this at 3.5 years old too. I don't know how we'll keep him in line. He is a difficult toddler, partly because of his developmental delays. So I am definitely nervous for our trip next year too.

Day Five - Saturday, February 7th

This was another non-park day for us. We got up, got ready, and had breakfast in the room. G went down to see what the hotel had to offer. He brought back some tea and pastries. Nothing fancy but it was free. :)

At about 10:00 we left for Newport Beach. Parking was crappy, as always. I was really wishing we had gone on Friday because it probably wouldn't have been as crowded. We finally got a parking spot. G dipped Henry's toes in the water and he screamed. Not a fan of the coldness, I'm sure.

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

122.jpg

Since I didn't get a photo showing Henry's face when his toes were dipped, I made G take him back in. I still didn't get a great picture though. Oh well.

124.jpg

We let Henry stand in the sand. He liked it. But when he tried to walk, it just made him angry.

125.jpg

126.jpg

We went back to the car to wash his feet off and get his stroller.

127.jpg

We walked to the pier. Henry watched the waves and surfers a bit. The weather was nice. Not hot, not cold.

128.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

It was about 11:15 now. We decided that instead of snack, we'd just do an early lunch. So we stopped at Panera. Henry loved his chicken noodle soup (minus the broth.)

137.jpg

We went back to the hotel and around 1:00, Henry fell asleep in our bed for nap. G napped a bit too. I sat in the front room, checking out the internet on my phone while eating Goldfish crackers. At 3:30, Henry woke up. We gave him a snack in the room and then headed to Old Town Orange. We walked around a bit and took some photos by the fountain. There were a lot of high school kids in formal wear.

141.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

It was slightly surreal to be here with our son. We used to live close by and spend a fair amount of time there. We were married in a chapel nearby and had wedding photos taken by the fountain. We had planned to go to our wedding chapel, like we always do on vacation. But we just didn't feel like it. Also, we figured there was probably a wedding going on there anyway. Now, I am kind of sad we skipped it though. Would have been fun to snap a photo there with Henry. Oh well. Maybe next time.

At about 5pm, we went to Coco's near our hotel for dinner. The food was pretty good. And we got a couple pieces of pie to eat later. This was the day Henry started liking chicken again. I shared mine with him and ever since, he's LOVED pretty much all chicken.

Once back in the hotel, Henry played for a while. Then had a bath. I also showered so I wouldn't have to the next morning. We ate our pie and just hung out until going to bed. Overall, it was a somewhat relaxing day. We had planned to swim at some point but that never happened. There just wasn't time. With napping and eating 500 times a day...that really seems to leave very little free time. Before the trip, I thought for sure we'd have plenty of time to do stuff, but that wasn't the case.

Day Six - Sunday, February 8th

We did our usual morning routine and then headed toward the parks at almost 9am. Henry wore his Mater outfit today and it was adorable. I am still so happy we had the larger room. I didn't feel like we got "cabin fever" or anything while hanging out in the room.

144.jpg

We knew this would be the most crowded day in the parks for us so we weren't surprised.

145.jpg

This was the only day we planned to have breakfast in the parks. First we grabbed some fast passes for Space Mountain. Then we went to Tomorrowland Terrace...just like the "old days."

147.jpg

After breakfast, we took turns riding Space Mountain alone with our fast passes.

148.jpg

Next up...It's a Small World! It was closed for refurbishment on our previous days. So happy to see it reopened!

149.jpg

153.jpg

We then headed into Toon Town. I may have mentioned this before, but we originally thought we'd let Henry run around over here a bit. But it was seriously crowded. Blech. We did go on Roger Rabbit though. I think Henry enjoyed it. We snapped some photos and then spotted Pluto...

154.jpg

156.jpg

159.jpg

We didn't want to do a big snack for Henry since we had reservations for lunch at Big Thunder BBQ. So we just found some shade and gave him a graham cracker.

161.jpg

We then went to Big Thunder Ranch and Henry saw Jessie again.

162.jpg

We wandered around through some shops. Then we decided to see if we could get into our lunch reservation a bit early in hopes of eating before Henry got too tired. Unfortunately, as soon as we were being seated, he zonked out in his stroller. Normally there is supposed to be entertainment but I was kind of thankful there wasn't any to wake Henry up.

166.jpg

G and I enjoyed a quiet lunch of chicken, ribs, cole slaw, and corn bread. It was all really good.

165.jpg

We also ordered the smores bake for dessert. So good, but so rich. I wish we could have eaten more but I was so full.

168.jpg

We decided to head back to the hotel. Right as we were getting to the park entrance, Henry woke up. So we thought we better go get him lunch instead of going to the hotel. We went to Pizza Port and he had some spaghetti.

169.jpg

Then it was back to the hotel for a bit.

To be continued.....

Good update! We were there that day too. I was looking for us in your background! We ate at Thunder Ranch twice and neither time did we see any entertainment. Once was this past Nov and once like 4 years ago.

Did you write a trip report for your February 2015 trip at all? I wonder if I made it into any of yours photos. I did see myself in someone's once many years ago...so funny.

Day Six - February 8th, Part Two

We hung out at the hotel for a bit. Then we went over to California Adventure around 3:30.

170.jpg

171.jpg

We went to the Little Mermaid. It said the wait was something like 15 minutes (can't remember exactly.) But it ended up taking 30 minutes. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. But for Henry, this was just way too long. He was happy for the first few minutes at least.

172.jpg

After this, we went over to Boardwalk Pizza for dinner. My salad was actually really good. After eating, we wandered over and saw that the single rider line for Goofy's Sky School was empty. I went on first, then G went. While G was on, Henry and I watched the parade. He seemed to like it but we were so close to the people next to us, he just wanted to grab their clothes.

When G was done riding, we decided to move. While walking, the caterpillar's butt came over and shook in front of Henry. I wish I'd gotten a video. (I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at how our new-ish point and shoot camera did with nighttime photos.)

173.jpg

174.jpg

We found a nice spot to watch more of the parade. Henry liked it.

175.jpg

176.jpg

We then just wandered a bit and snapped some pictures.

177.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

182.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

We went over to Disneyland. We thought we'd check out Innoventions to see if there would be somewhere inside for him to walk around. He was really getting sick of his stroller. The downstairs area was closed so we only had upstairs. It was okay though. He was happy.

187.jpg

188.jpg

Next up, was Small World again.

190.jpg

Then I really wanted a chocolate twist so we went to get me one. It was delicious. A lot like a chocolate croissant actually.

Then G and I decided to check out the Haunted Mansion. It was closed but they said it may reopen soon. So we waited a bit and sure enough, it opened. G went first. We had decided not to take Henry. He didn't seem happy on other rides when they were super dark so we figured he wouldn't like it at all. While G rode, Henry and I just wandered. Once G finished, I went and bought Henry some milk. G have him a bottle while I rode the Haunted Mansion.

191.jpg

When I came out, Henry was crying. So we decided it would be best to head back to the hotel even though it was just after 8pm. We had hoped to stick around for fireworks. But when you have a toddler, you just kind of have to go with the flow in some ways. Back at the hotel, Henry played for a bit and then went to bed.

Day Seven - Monday, February 9th

We got up around 8am and had breakfast in the room. We didn't get to the parks until about 10am. Just a slow moving kind of morning for us. We went to California Adventure first. We went over to Radiator Springs Racers and decided to take turns in the single rider long. I went first and had to wait about 30 minutes. G walked around with Henry a bit during this time.

192a.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

I really enjoyed the ride but things are never quite as fun when you ride alone.

During G's turn, Henry was getting bored in his stroller. I gave him puffs to keep him somewhat happy.

194.jpg

There's G in the red car...

195.jpg

It was already 11am at this point. So we went to get Henry a snack. We got the power pack again. It didn't take him too long to eat. We decided to go get our free photo taken at the Visa Character spot. The line was really short but it ended up taking forever. Henry was getting antsy so we let him run around near the line. Unfortunately, he fell right on his face and got a little 'road rash' above his lip. He was crying so loud. I got a few glares from others in line. But too bad. He's a 1 year old. Deal with it. It was finally our turn with Daisy. I have no idea why it took everyone else so long. We were in and out quickly. Henry loved her.

196.jpg

197.jpg

It was maybe 12:30 or so at this point already. So we went to Rancho del Zocalo for lunch. My chicken a few nights earlier was good. But I wanted to try the chicken tacos. Big mistake. They were way too spicy for me. Never again.

At 1:30 we went back to the hotel for Henry to take a nap. He fell asleep in our bed. G ran to Target for a few items we needed. Henry ended up sleeping until 4pm!

198.jpg

This was probably the most frustrating day for me. The parks seemed way crowded. (Later found out school's were out for some nonsense. Thankfully we should be all clear of this for 2017 trip.) So by 4pm, we hadn't really done much at all. The time just passed quickly it seemed. After Henry woke, we went over to California Adventure to pick up our free photo of us with Daisy. We also bought some more pins.

We had originally planned to have a meal at Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney and have G's mom and stepdad meet us there. But then we decided it would just take way too long and we didn't think Henry would be willing to sit in a restaurant that long. G had texted his mom during nap about meeting up at the parks to eat instead. She was a bit iffy about it. (Long story.) So G talked to his stepdad and basically just said where we'd be and they were welcome to meet us for dinner or to hang out if they wanted.

So after getting our photo, we headed back to Disneyland. We stopped on Main Street to buy some mouse ears and get our names on them. This took a bit of time. Once we finished, it was time for dinner. We went to Plaza Inn.

199.jpg

We got our food and decided to just eat because we had no clue if his mom and stepdad would show up or not. You can see Henry's battle wound from his fall in this photo...

200.jpg

Dinner was pretty good. Very filling. We wandered through Tomorrowland and towards Fantasyland.

201.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

The line for Dumbo wasn't too awful (though not great either) so we decided to give it a shot. I was so paranoid that Henry would throw up from the spinning but he did fine. Not sure if he liked it but he didn't seem to hate it either. (Gave him the pacifier after he got a bit annoyed in line.)

204.jpg

We went on Snow White next. No photos though.

We let Henry wander around this area (too lazy to look up the name) a little bit.

205.jpg

Then we went over to let him play at Pixie Hollow again. This really was the best place we found for him to get out of his stroller and stretch his legs in the evenings.

206.jpg

207.jpg

208.jpg

While over here, G's Mom and stepdad called and told us they were in the park. So they came over to find us. We used a readmission pass to ride Alice in Wonderland. I let G's Mom sit with him and Henry. We went on It's a Small World after and I let her sit with them again. I think she liked that.

It was close to 8pm at this point so we went to get Henry some milk at Village Haus. There was only one register open so this took way too long. We finally got Henry his milk. We sat and visited in the restaurant while he drank it. Then it was time to say goodbye to the in-laws.

Henry was really cranky at this point so we went back to the hotel for the usual nighttime routine.

Like I said, this day was probably our least "productive." We just couldn't get into a good groove for some reason. Doing Radiator Springs Racers definitely ate up a large chunk of our morning. And then Henry's long (but defnitedly much needed) nap threw things off too. I was thankful this wasn't our LAST day in the parks because honestly, it would have been a bit disappointing.

I'm glad you're updating this even though it's been a while. :) I really like to have a record of our trips somewhere, and I'm much more likely to finish it here than I would be in a private journal! :)

Day Eight, Part 1 - Tuesday, February 10th

Woke up around 7:30 to get ready. Henry got up around 8. We had breakfast in the room.

212.jpg

Getting the stroller ready for the day.

214.jpg

I wanted at least one photo of us without our hats on. (Though I wish I'd taken my ponytail out too...oh well.) So we had some strangers snap a few for us once we got into California Adventure. The background doesn't scream Disneyland or anything but that's okay. I was happy they got Henry to smile.

216.jpg

We went straight over to Monsters Inc. We'd been wanting to take Henry on this but the line was always long. Thankfully there wasn't a line at all this early in the morning. We saw Sulley outside taking photos but we didn't stop though Henry did seem to like him. He also loved the ride. He squealed with delight every time Sulley was seen.

217.jpg

We walked through Bugs Land next so I could take a few photos.

218.jpg

220.jpg

221.jpg

225.jpg

We went on The Little Mermaid with very little line.

226.jpg

We saw Dug, the dog from Up and decided to meet him. Henry loved him, of course.

228.jpg

We went over to California Screamin' next and decided to take turns in the single rider line. When I got over there, the guy working was chatting with his friends and completely ignoring me until finally a different employee got me a pass to go through the line. So annoying. Thankfully the wait was short. G rode next, his wait was a bit longer. I did get a photo of him at the beginning of the ride.

230.jpg

Next we went to Pacific Wharf so Henry could have a power pack for snack. I wrote down that we walked through shops but I honestly can't recall if this was at DCA or Disneyland.

231.jpg

232.jpg

233.jpg

234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

G and I did ride swap for Big Thunder again since Henry fell asleep in his stroller.

237.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

He only napped about 45 minutes. Too many loud people, I guess. We snapped a photo on the bridge where G proposed to me in March 2005.

240.jpg

241.jpg

Last edited:
Day Eight, Part 2

We went to Riverbelle Terrace for lunch. They actually served breakfast food until 2pm. We both got the cinnamon roll french toast and it was sooo good! After eating, we were going to head back to the hotel but Henry was in a decent mood so we thought we'd squeeze in a few more rides first. Pinocchio.

242.jpg

We stopped by the castle to get some photos. They weren't great though.

245.jpg

We stopped at the baby care station on Main Street for a diaper change. We used this one and the one at DCA a lot. The changing tables are much nicer than the ones in the bathrooms.

246_1.jpg

We needed to get some Mickey hat photos but knew Henry wouldn't be a fan of the hat. So we just did some "selfies" real quick on Main Street.

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

We thought we'd try to go on Small World before taking a break at the hotel so we headed that direction.

250.jpg

I kept forgetting to get photos of the tulips at the end of main street so I finally went over to get some. Unfortunately, they had been replaced. Oh well.

251.jpg

252.jpg

G pointed out how this would be kind of a dumb post card to receive from someone. Ha!

253.jpg

We finally went back to the hotel for a bit. Henry didn't nap though so we just hung out for a while.

Around 4:30, we went to Downtown Disney to do a bit of shopping. There was a purse I'd seen there a few days ago but never did find it in any other stores. So we went back for it along with a couple other items.

Then we went back into Disneyland to have dinner at Pizza Port. I ate an entire plate of chicken fusilli (minus chicken.) So good. We then took turns using fast passes for Indiana Jones. This was the last "adult" ride we wanted to get on before the trip ended. It was fun though not as fun as riding with someone you know.

We shopped a bit. Then Henry was getting restless. So we decided to hit up one last ride. I didn't want a single-rider experience to be our last ride of the trip. So we went over to Buzz Lightyear because the line was nice and short.

254.jpg

255.jpg

Diaper change for Henry. Then G and Henry went through shops so I could snap some photos on Main Street.

256.jpg

257.jpg

258.jpg

259.jpg

It was about 7:30 now and Henry was getting cranky so we had to say goodbye to Disneyland. So sad to go. We snapped a couple photos once we exited the park. Henry was not feeling it. Haha!

260.jpg

261.jpg

Once back in the hotel, Henry was happy again. He played while we packed everything up.

Love all the pictures of the three of you! It can be so hard to remember to get those!

I know. I wish we'd gotten more actually. But our son isn't that into photos. We mostly just do selfies because they are quick and easy. Thankfully my husband has a long arm...haha!

I know. I wish we'd gotten more actually. But our son isn't that into photos. We mostly just do selfies because they are quick and easy. Thankfully my husband has a long arm...haha!

Mine does too, but fitting 7 of us in has gotten a little difficult most of the time! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter