Fears?

Can I ask why you're afraid of the movies? I was TERRIFIED for like, 10 years. I was convinced that if I ate a blueberry, I'd turn into one.

My biggest fears are unenclosed heights, meaning that I'd be okay in a plane, but not skydiving out of one, fish, the ocean / being lost at sea, crickets, unexpected death, something happening to my teeth or eyes, and my biggest fear is vomiting or someone else vomiting.So yeah, cruises are out of the question.

Oh gosh that's me too.

heights, cockroaches, beetles, maggots, being suffocated...

Aww that's sad that your afraid of the ocean...It's beautiful and so much fun. :)

Iv'e had a bad dream about my mom dying before, but never my friends.
Iv'e had the car dream...But It's never scared me.

Bugs are creepy....Let me tell you a secret lol...
We went to it's tough to be a bug at AK, and I thought it was going to be cute, (1 was 11 or 12 when this happened but its still embarrasssing) but when we got in there the "bugs" started "crawling" across your rear and back, (little balls moved across your back and rear from the seat) and the wasps "sting" you (the seat poked your back hard.) I HATED it! I lifted my self up to where I wasnt touching the seat at all (except my hands) and was still in a sitting position so nothing could crawl across my back..
THEN there was the spiders, which is going to get me off topic if I tell you about my reaction to them lol.... D:

The breathing and heights things I dont like eiter. :sad1:

Especially since I'm like 15 minutes away from the beach! But it's cool. I'll go in the water for a little bit if I have friends with me.. But I normally stay out of the ocean.

I've only had dreams of my friends dying, that I can remember. These are only recent due to a passing in December.

I did the exact same thing when I went to that show! The first time I cried though, lol.

well roller coasters were or any ride with a drop....but after a school field trip yesterday i went on some HUGE rides, and loved it!!

Especially since I'm like 15 minutes away from the beach! But it's cool. I'll go in the water for a little bit if I have friends with me.. But I normally stay out of the ocean.

I've only had dreams of my friends dying, that I can remember. These are only recent due to a passing in December.

I did the exact same thing when I went to that show! The first time I cried though, lol.

Thats good! I'm jealous of your location...I wanna live by the beach!!! :sad1:

Aww, I'm sorry. :sad1:

Haha, I would tell you the rest, but its kind of embrarrassing. :guilty: yea.

I am terrified of opened doors or open cabinets at night. I don't know why but it just freaks me out!
And I hate bugs! Anything that has more than four legs and two eyes is not a friend to me.

I am afraid of..
-the dark
-spiders
-wasps/bees
-losing a friend or a pet
-slightly afraid of needles
-getting lost
-being seperated from my family
-deathly afraid of being kidnapped :scared:
..and I think that's just about it.

- masks. they terrify me. i really want to see "the phantom of the opera" but i know i'll get nightmares.
- horror movies. i can't even watch the ads.
- bugs and spiders.
- needles.
- being alone outside at night. mostly this is for safety reasons. im a small girl with no muscles, so im an easy target rapists.
- i get scared driving around motorbikes, an effect of my accident 18 months ago.
- clowns. except for ronald mcdonald

That's exactly what started my fear of Willy Wonka. I now know that can't happen, but the movie still scares me.

This is going to sound really mean, but I'm not alone! See, everyone thought I was afraid of the boat scene. Um, no. Yeah. The remake is a lot worse.

Lol, What age were you?

Me too! Especially my eyes. *shiver* I just got a creepy thought. :(

Ew. I read that while I ate. D': Which I regret... :headache:

I got over it when I was 13. So, I'm not 13. That means I watched the movie when I was about 4 when I first got afraid. Perfectly rational.

- masks. they terrify me. i really want to see "the phantom of the opera" but i know i'll get nightmares.
- horror movies. i can't even watch the ads.
- being alone outside at night. mostly this is for safety reasons. im a small girl with no muscles, so im an easy target rapists.
- clowns. except for ronald mcdonald

- Same, except the one from phantom of the opera never scared me... idk why...

-Me either...I cant even look at the dvd covers, which sux cuz our blockbuster is stupid and mixes up horror right up next to the kids/teens section... :headache:

-I'm not, im pretty strong....kinda...But still, things like that freak me out. Me and my family went to the movies last night and there was this dude (way older than me, he wasnt looking at me of course lol) that kept looking and smiling creeppily to every top heavy woman who walked by and he didnt look so friendly. I mean, i know hes not going to do anything to ME, but it still creeps me out being near those kinda people.

-YES. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter