Fears?

Birds- thanks to alfred hitchock
Showering and that someone will come in and attack me- like i have to lock the door and block it as well (again thank you hitchock)
Nuns

heights
snakes
DOGS (huge small any kind)
small spaces

LOL...I used to be scared of heights, but then my mom forced me on the hot air balloon at Downtown Disney, so now I'm not(=
I'm not really scared of anything now!!!

¡WDW!girlrox(:;37015641 said:
LOL...I used to be scared of heights, but then my mom forced me on the hot air balloon at Downtown Disney, so now I'm not(=
I'm not really scared of anything now!!!
that's awesome i wish i wasn't afriad of anything i am like a huge chicken

EEEKKKK!!! Elevators, got stuck in one alone, turns out I didn't press the right button.:scared1: Plane rides across large bodys of water, went to Germany...but the water view was just beautifull, and sun rise! Also, as old as i am, (wich is not to old, LOL), scary movies or storys, very superstitious, however you spell it....oh, and 3D movies... That's what happens when you wach POLAR EXPRESS as a child!:3dglasses ...oh yeah, not scared any more, but every show in disney with evil villians...HEY. I WAS 5 LOLOLOLOL:rolleyes1

Elevators
Elevators
Elevators
Elevators
Elevators.
Nobody can even move when they're in an elevator with me.

Needles
I hate them. I hate getting shots.
I know this makes me sound like a baby, but I still tear up when I get a shot

I'm not afraid of this...
I just don't like it.
I hate velvet/pure cotton
I HATE the way they feel...
Once we had to do a project in science class with a cotton ball, and I just outright told my teacher that I wasn't touching the cotton ball. She thought I was crazy, but she didn't make me do the experiment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter